Chapter 4

"YOU.. WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE" Yun Hee said while looking at Jimin

"I---" Yun Hee don't let Jimin finish his words and said "FROM FROM TODAY YOU ARE BAN 🚫 FROM MY RESTAURANT.. NOW JSUT GET OUT FROM MY RESTAURANT.... "

"Yun Hee-aah please culm down.. he is just trying to say sorry for earlier" Eun Young said trying to make Yun Hee understand..
"Then say sorry and leave from here " Yun Hee said to Jimin..

"I'm really sorry from the bottom of my heart for earlier.. I didn't do that intentionally.. I had gone there just ask for you help " Jimin apologized her and also try to say about their problem..

But our Yun Hee being Yun Hee " I said SAY SORRY AND LEAVE FROM HERE.. I'm not interested in your problems.. just leave or otherwise I'll call the police "

"BUT-----" Jimin is going to say something but then Eun Young said " Yun Hee please help us we are in a big problem ..... wait let me explain you everything from start ............" Then Eun Young explain everything to Yun Hee and She said " Okay I understand your problem but what kind of CEO you guys have who appoint anyone soo recklessly... does only know how to break rules ? " Yun Hee said to Eun Young while touting Jimin...

"EXCUSE ME MISS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION I'M THE ONE WHO GAVE THEM IDEA OF APPOINTING YOU AS CHIEF CHEF " Jimin said in irritated tone..

"Then Why----" EunYong don't let Yun Hee complete her words and said " Yun Hee please help us and accept this proposal "..... " Yes... please save us from this problem..." Taehyung said and continued " You don't have to do this for this Jamless Idiot .. just for us for your best friend please " Tae show his famous boxy smile ...

"OKAY OKAY I'll help you guys but only for you guys not for anyone else" Yun Hee said.. "Thank you Thank you Thank Youuuuuu sooo much " Tae and Eun Young said happily..

"But I have two conditions..." Youn Hee said.. "Now what conditions you have " Jimin said irritatedly..

"1st you will Keep your mouth Shut and 2nd as you know I'm very strict about kitchen rules and manners so I want to apply same rules there also " Yun Hee said... Jimin was about to say something but Tae said " don't worry no one will disturb you and you can do whatever you want ".... "Okay then deal is done " Yun Hee said...

Author 's pov

"What kind of deal" someone said from far but not so far and everyone looked at that direction ...

"Ohh! Kookie oppa " Yun Hee said and went towards him .. "Which deal you are going to sign?" Jungkook asked Yun Hee..

"Now who is this bunny guy ??" Tae ask EunYoung.. " He is Yun Hee's elder brother Jeon Jungkook.... but wait let me talk to him" Eung Young said and went towards Yun Hee and Jungkook and said "Actually She is helping us in an event "

"Ohh !! Eun Yong-ahh .. how are you ?? Why didn't you come last weekend?? Are you okay ?? Did you hurt yourself somewhere??... You know I missed you sooo much Jagiaaaa~~~~" seeing Eun Young Jungkook bombard her with questions..

" WHAT JAGIA? YOU ARE MARRIED EUN YOUNG ? WHEN DID YOU GET MARRIED AND WHY DON'T I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?" Tae asked in shock..

"Who is this monkey ? " Jungkook asked to Eun Young ... "Yaahh! I'm not monkey I'm very handsome 😎 and you are saying I look like monkey don't you think you look like a bunny.. and also I'm Eun Young's colleague and also a good friend of her " Tae replied to Jungkook ....

"GUYS JUST STOP IT" Yun Hee yelled making everyone flinch.. "just keep your mouths shut .. you guys are disturbing my other customers" Yun Hee said but they ignore her and continued with their arguments...

Yun Hee then called on of her restaurant staff and said to him "PITTER TAKE THEM WITH YOU TO KITCHEN AND MAKE SURE THAT THEY WASH EVERY PLATES CAREFULLY " Yun Hee said while looking at everyone..

"WHATTTT" everyone said together...

"Yes this is your punishment... I told you guys to stop but you all just ignored me now face the consequences"

"But why me I wasn't even part of their conversation then why me ??" Jimin asked Yun Hee

"Because you broke my kitchen rules " Yun Hee replied..

Time Skip

Jimin, Tae , Eun Young and Jungkook all are in kitchen, washing plates.... but then Jimin's phone started to ring ... Jimin looked at caller ID .. it was Jin so he picked up the call

In call

JIN : Jimin-aah our meeting with that Venue's landlord gone very well and now we are on the way.. btw where are you guys ?,

Jimin : In kitchen.. washing dishes..

Yoongi: what? But Whose kitchen are you washing dishes in? and why ?

Jimin: I'll tell you later everything for now just come to that PURPLE OCEAN restaurant..

Yoongi: okay

Jimin: okay hyung bye .. I'm cutting the call bcz we are not allowed to talk in kitchen.. if owener caught me while talking then God know what will she do..

Saying this Jimin cut the call ...

Our Jimin-shii is looking too cute

Our Jimin-shii is looking too cute .. 🤭🤭🤭
___________________________________________

Hello guys very very very sorry for the late update.. actually I was busy in something .. please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏🏻.. love you guys ❤️ see you in next part