Chapter 13

Hello my beautiful readers this chapter is baesically a flashback.... in previous chapter there was a huge time skip so this chapter contained what happend at that time gap.. so let's start the story....  

Flashback

Jimin's pov 

                After hanging up the call I drove to my parents house... it will take 1hr to reach there..

after 1hr as soon as I reach there and got off from my car I have greeted by a bone crushing hug... 

" Oh hyung finally you agreed to join our company... I'm sooooo happy.. now I don't have to work all alone ".........     

    " Jihyoon aahh plz let me go I can't breath"...           

 " Ohh sorry.. I got excited "..... My younger brother said and let go off me from his bone crusing hug.... 

we entered the living room there I met my dad who was eagerly waiting for me 

"Oh Jimin-aah finally you are here... I'm soo happy that you finally agreed to join our company and quite your that stupid management business "                                                                                                                          

"Dad don't call my business stupid" I said in a serious tone.......  

 "Ok ok... I'll not say that... but son what condition you were talking about ... tell me I'll accept everything you ask me for do"  

      "Dad I want you to appoint my employees to our company... I don't want them to suffer for my mistake... whatever happed was my fault.. so dad this is the only thing I want from you....."        

 "First thing is whatever happend wasn't your fault.. you take a stand for a girl.. you did right my son and about your employees .. no need to worry you just give me their name and emails and I'll ask my secretory to mail their appointment letters by tonight"

"Ok appa I'll email you everything... by the way from when I have to join office?"

"What about from tomorrow?"

"Ok now stop your business related talking... I want to spend some time with mt son.."  across from the living room a sweet female voice  echoed.... I turned around and saw my mom is standing there with a cute angry pout.....

I ran towards her and hug her.... "Eomma I have really missed you".....

"Okay but where is she ?"

"who?" i asked her being all confused

" Don't act like you don't know about whom I talking about"

" Eomma I came home after 1 month and you are asking questions... Eomma why don't you ask me if I'm hungry or not"... I said to avoid my mom's questions and also I know mom can't stand that her sons are hungry.. so after I that I'm hungry mom went to kitchen to cook somthing for me.....

Eun Young' pov  

Currently it's 11:35 pm and I'm ready to go to my dreamland but before that I take my laptop from night stand and opened it to check my E-mails... It's my habit to check my Email before going to sleep... When I open my mail there I saw a new mail and it was sent from THE MAGNATE as far as I remember this company is Mr. Park's father's company.. so I immediately opened it ....