chapter 6

Jimin's Pov

Today is going to a hectic day... right now I'm at parking lot of the party venue.. I was going towards my stuffs until I heard my name...
?? : Jimin-aah Jimin-aah..
I turned around and saw Tae shouting my name and running towards me .
"Now what happened.. why are you shouting like this"...
" Can you please came with me and check the arrangements for the last time" Tae said ... "Okay, let's go"...

TIME SKIP ( still Jimin's Pov)
I was stand at a corner of the hall and heard some people saying that they are really enjoying the party and also they are appreciating the arrangements and more specifically the food... yes that's right I have to say that miss picky is really a very good chef.. Thinking about her I turned to see her She is waring a floral printed dress in which she is looking like a doll.. but in reality she is an iceberg.. My thoughts were interrupted by Jungkook..

" Where are you looking at " Jungkook asked me rising his one eyebrow...

"Oh I'm just looking at food zone to know that everything is okay there"

"Okay " Jungkook replied me.. like this we are talking on some random topics until Jungook's expression changed into an angry one..

" Hey.. are you okay ? What happened .. suddenly you seems angry? " I asked him.. but he mumbled something and went towards the food zone.

He was soo angry so I thought to go behind him....

Yun Hee's Pov

I was busy with my work and explain everything to my stuffs then someone came and said

?? : Hello Pumpkin..... after a long time .... how are you ?

After hearing that name again after 3yrs I was too stunned to speak and I turned around to see the person whom I don't want to saw in my life again.... I turned towards that person and saw Shyam my ex boyfriend is standing right in front of me..

"Hey Pumpkin.... how are you.... "
"What are you doing here" I managed to speak something..
"Oh I'm here to attend this party but never in my dreams I thought to meet with you here and that also you working as a waiter " Shyam said making fun of me..

"How shameless he is.. he still have the audacity to stand right infornt of me and talking to me after what he done to me" I thought in my mind..

"What happened say something... don't you wanted to become a chef and also wanted to open your own restaurant " .. He asked me but before I can say something he again start to say his nonsense talks..
"By the way do your job properly I'll talk about you with the host and ask him to pay you extra money... and also---------" someone cuted him in middle and said

"Who is he babe" .. I turned towards the person and saw Jimin standing next to me and Jungkook oppa is standing next to Jimin..

"Who are you ? Wait don't you are the son of Mr. Park HyunSoo." Shyam asked Jimin ..

"Yes I am but how did you know my father" Jimin asked him and he replied "Oh your father is our business partner... but how did you know Yun Hee..." Shyam asked..

"How can I don't know my WIFE".. Jimin replied emphasizing the last word wife..

WHAT WIFE.. is he out of his mind or what how can he just claimed me as his wife.. my thoughts got interrupted by Shyam ..

"What she is your wife ? Oh.. stop saying lies how can she be your wife.. if I accept that she is your wife then why she is working as waiter in this party"

"And who told you that Yun Hee is a waiter here... you don't know my WIFE.. she is very talented.. actually I'm the event manager of this party and My Wife means Yun Hee is the incharge of food because she is a famous Chef here and also have her own restaurant".. Jimin replied to Shyam making him shut his filthy mouth..

"Now keep you mouth shut and get lost from here" Jungkook oppa said to Shyam

"Oh you are also here" He replied and going from here but he stopped and turned towards Jimin and said " By The way i don't know if your wife told you or not but I'm her ex boyfriend with whom she spent nights and left me.. you are such a fool to marry a slu-------" before Shyam can finish his sentence Jimin punched him so hard that he fall on the ground...

___________________________________________

Hello guys... I'm sorry for this much late actually I went to a trip so I was out of station that's why I can't update you with story.. but now I'm back I'll try to update frequently..
Enjoy the story and if you like the story then please vote for me 🙏🏻😁
See you in next part.. BORAHAE 💜