Chapter 5

Time Skip,

It's 6 in the morning... someone just entered in jungkook's room while calling his name.

"Yahh!! Jeon Jungkook... you better wake up now or I'm going to throw cold water on you " Yun Hee said while trying to wake him him up..... She called his name multiple times but he didn't wake up so Yun Hee throw a bucket full of cold water on Jungkook..

"WHAT THE FUCK !!! WHO THE HELL DID THIS ??" Jungkook shouted while sitting up on his bed...

"I did! What you gonna do about it nothing.... so better get up " Yun Hee said while going towards the room's door..

"It's Sunday..." Jungkook whined....... "don't tell me that you forgot about today's meeting with EunYoung's boss" Yun Hee asked with a done face..

Hearing EunYoung 's name Jungkook jumped off from his bed "You wait I'll come downstairs within 10mins"

Yun Hee's pov

Waah!! He become super active whenever he hear Eun Young 's name..

Time Skip..

Now we are in car going towards Seoul for the meeting.. Today again I have to see that mannerless person's face.. I just hate him.. I don't know how am I going to work with that annoying person.....

We still have 1hr to reach there so I thought to take a nap..

Jimin's pov

I'm very much nervous for today's meeting.. I don't know why but today I'm really feeling nervous... I mean today if I make any mistakes then that miss picky going to cancel this contract that I can't afford bcz I need her for that event.. She looks so innocent cute and lovely but always behave cold towards every one even with her best friend and her brother.. I was thinking about Yun Hee but my thoughts interrupted by my phone's ringtone.. I checked the caller id and picked it up

"Yaa.. Tae what happened" I asked him quite irritatedly..

"Why ? Were you thinking about your miss picky" Tae said and I can imagine a huge smrik on his face ... "No.. but why did you called me? " I asked him changing the topic.. "Don't change the topic.. I know you feel something for your miss picky... anyways I called you to remind that don't forgot to bring that food menu's file.." Tae said... " don't worry I already have that file with me.." I replied to Taehyung and cut the call and went to my car and left for the company..

Time Skip ( no one's pov)

Everyone is discussing about food menu... "Yun Hee you can add some Indian food in list because some guests are also coming from India" Eun Young said.. "Okay I'll do that.." Yun Hee replied..

"Okay so this food items are final... so let's end the meeting here.." Jimin said catching everyone's attention.
Everyone agreed and meeting ends there...

Jungkook 's pov

Shit !! This meeting ends really fast now this iceberg will say let's go home... before Yun Hee can say I have to do something .. " Guys if you all don't mind can we all go for lunch.. I'm actually very hungry".. "Why don't you say that you want to spend some more time here so you can see Eun Young " Yun Hee said this in front of everyone and left the meeting room..

"Wahhh!!! That was so straight forward... I really like her attitude.. she is really very savage and also cold" Yoongi Hyung said amazed by Yun hee's words...

"Actually She wasn't like this before... she was really sweet, very emotional and had a bubbly personality.. but something happened with her and she changed herself like this.. " EunYoung said and sadness was all written on her face...

Remembering our old Yun Hee... she was really very emotional.. I still remember once I got into a small accident nothing bad happened to me not I got any serious injuries but when Yun Hee heard about my accident she cried like I lost my life... But now everything is changed my Yun Hee is no more like that now she is only a cold hearted person who have no emotions at all... I snapped out from my thoughts when someone said..

"But Yun Hee really have a strong personality anyone can impressed by her " Jin hyung said...

"Umm Jin hyung don't you have a wife.. if noona gonna know about this you will be dead meet " Jimin said while teasingly but I can feel he is little bit jealous..... Is he like Yun Hee or something..

After sometime we went to a nearby Cafe and ordered our foods.. while waiting for food I thought to teas Eun Young to cheer up her mood because I know she is upset after remembering her best friend's past and Yun Hee's old self.. she misses her best friend's old self ...

"Umm..... Jagiaaaa I'm gonna miss you soooo much.. you know" I said tried to cheer up her mood.. and also I know she loves when I call her jagiaa but never shows it.. "Yaahhh !!! Jeon Jungkook... how many time I have to say don't call me jagiaa..am not your jagiaa.." EunYoung replied in irritated tone but I can see she is blushing and also trying to cover her blush with her famous irritated face... I was going to say something but our food arrived so we wasted no time and started to eat our foods...

___________________________________________

Hello guys I'm really very sorry for this much late update actually I was busy in something and don't make time to update.. I'm really very sorry...

So let's see what will happen in the next chapter and also what was the past of our Yun Hee.. till then enjoy 😉

Love you guys.. BORAHAE 💜🫰🏻