Runaway

(explicit content, sexual content, trigger warning for: small mention of torture)

...

Take me home where I belong,

I can't take it anymore

...

Lucius sat at his desk in his study, holding the first book he had to read to Adelaide, he twisted it lightly in his hands. The Manor had become dark and cold as ever as Draco and Lucius settled back into the nightmare that was their reality. Lucius felt terrible for his son having to endure this life yet again, he felt as though he had failed him in life all over again; on top of that he had failed Adelaide, he knew she was a kind, caring witch who should have the world thrown at her feet. He felt like a fool for letting her go, for watching her walk away and not stopping her, and most importantly for saying such terrible things to her. 

He heard the door to his study open, assuming it was Draco he did not move from his chair. 

"Lucius," Severus Snape's voice sounded as the door shut, the lock clicking with it. 

"Oh, Severus. Adelaide is not here I'm afrai-" Lucius was cut off by Severus' wand being brought to his throat.

"Do not speak of her name you bastard. You will not speak of my daughter." The tip of his wand pressed firmly into Lucius' neck, fear flashing across Lucius' eyes until it was quickly abandoned, as the comfort of wanting death began to wash over him.

"Kill me Severus. I deserve that." 

"You deserve far worse than death and I assure you I will make you beg for it." The cruciatus curse flew from his wand, hitting Lucius as he fell to the cold wood floor, the pain overtaking him.

...

Back at Grimmauld Place, Sirius was lowering himself to the beautiful witch, her arms pulling him down by his shoulders. Their lips reattaching as she felt butterflies in her stomach, Sirius' hand went up her sweater, rubbing her bare chest as his thumb moved over her nipple gently. 

"You are breath taking darling." He looked down at her before moving his mouth down, pulling her shirt up and over her head as his mouth attached itself to her right nipple, licking small zigzags over the hardened area, going further by sucking on it gently. 

"Touch me Sirius, please." Adelaide's hips bucked up to reach his as his mouth moved to her other nipple, repeating his slow torture on her body. 

"Where do you want me to touch you love, use your words." Sirius smirked over her, releasing her from his mouth as he looked at her. Adelaide felt shy as she went to cover her face with her hands, causing Sirius to move them off of her face, "Tsk, tsk, no love, let me see that pretty face while you tell me exactly what you want." He was coaxing an answer out of her and it sent chills through her body. She took his hand guiding it down to exactly where she wanted it, taking a deep breath as his fingers made contact with her arousal soaked shorts. "Tell me, I won't touch you unless you do darling."

"I want you to," She moaned out from under him, his hand not moving at all as she tried to buck her hips up to gain the friction that she so desperately wanted, "I want your fingers inside of me," She finally broke when she realized he really would not touch her without her telling him explicitly what she wanted, and though she hated to admit it, it turned her on more. 

"Good girl," He whispered against her neck as his hands went down to her shorts, pulling them off of her devilishly slow. He moved down her body, finally pulling the shorts off of her before moving back up to her body, "Keep looking at me or I'll stop." He hooked his fingers around her panties, pulling them to the side while his other hand went to her neck, squeezing lightly bringing an euphoric feeling to Adelaide as she kept her eyes trained on Sirius. His fingers rubbed the arousal around her pussy lightly, barely touching the skin as he watched her mouth form an 'o' as his finger tip brushed against her clit. Sirius was bulging like a tent in his pants, throbbing almost painfully as he slowly moved two of his fingers to plunge inside her, instantly feeling her warm wet arousal around his fingers as he curled them, brushing against her sensitive spot as he moved them in and out.