Chapter 1

It was 10:30am, the alarm went off maybe 3 times already. Signaling for Freddle a beautiful woman who is a heavy sleeper. Living in a small apartment, she slowly got the courage to get out of bed and walked to the bathroom to wash herself up. After 20 minutes she went back to her bedroom and changed into her normal attire. Her hair down, a black long sleeve, skinny jeans and boots. She normally wears anything that's breathable. But after what happened to her from the previous pizzerias. She has what she likes to call it, "battle scars." Which they are slowly healing from time to time. Walking to the kitchen she turned the tv on where it's on the wall in her living room. Making her coffee to at least get a better mood. Freddle checked her phone to see many messages asking about the new and improved Fazbear Pizzeria being built. Of course it's something she doesn't wanna hear again after all the horror she been through. Checking the messages she was right, it was all about the new pizza place. So once again she pulled out her laptop from the counter and applied immediately. After all she went through she didn't want anyone to go through the same horror. The Fazbear Entertainment was surprised to see her name on the list for newcomers and so on. Immediately they accepted her request and now is working at the new Freddy Fazbear MegaPizzaplex! Oh how things will look up for the better or the worst.
It took about 10 minutes for the application to be approved. Freddle assumed that since she been at each pizzeria as the night guard and not been suspicious on how she survived each night might given them the okay approval. Of course she had each uniform including the horror uniform too from The Horror Attraction where she met her father for the first time. So she put on her white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black dressy pants and black shoes. Her hair up into a pony tail and a black hat that says "security." Not that it didn't matter anyways and left to the new location where she is about to work. It took about maybe 15-20 minute drive or 30 minute walk. Freddle had reached her destination and of course the first reaction was awestruck. "Whoa...Now this is mega alright." Freddle exclaimed as she entered the MegaPizzaplex. The lobby itself is so iconic and stepped through. Admiring its beauty she was stopped by the day-shift guard also known as Bryan. "What a beautiful lady like yourself doing here? We aren't opened yet." Bryan said as he looked at her with a mischievous grin on his face. "Oh I'm Freddle...the new guard here. I uh applied and quickly got accepted." She spoke in a nervous tone. Bryan smiled and introduced himself before giving Freddle the tour of the Pizzaplex. The background music playing was relaxing. Freddle didn't expect the Pizzaplex to be more opened and calming. As Bryan was giving the tour, he would sneak peek at her. Knowing how she's awestruck and flabbergasted of the place. "So tell me about yourself?" He spoke while continue to lead the way. Freddle smiled and rub the back of her neck trying to form words. "Well uh..I have a crazy life been through so much. But I'm here strong and independent." At first Bryan was curious but he didn't wanna put his nose where it doesn't belong and instead nodded his head smiling. From giving a huge tour of the place they ended back to the lobby. "Well there's the tour of the Pizzaplex. You can be the night shift start from 12 at midnight to 6 in the morning. The day guard would come in around 7 in the morning." Bryan spoke as he was about to get ready to start his shift. Just when Freddle was about to leave she stopped and look back. "Hey uh Bryan!" She yelled trying to get his attention. It worked because he turned around his head immediately. "Yes gorgeous?" Really out of all the things he say that. "Thank you for the tour!" Then she left the Pizzaplex which gave Bryan lips a smirk.
As the time went by it was time for the night shift to begin. Letting the day shift to clock out and leave for the night. The Pizzaplex was closed and now it's Freddle time to do what she does best. By being a security guard obviously. Watching the security bots roaming around monitoring the section. Freddle had met the animatronics and she was flabbergasted at the view. Glamrock Freddy, Glamrock Chica, Roxanne Wolf and lastly Montgomery Gator. Now it was new for her since she knew the iconic 4: Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. She didn't wanna go to detail but it's a new change. As each animatronic was in the room charging. She headed to her security room. The music of Rockstar Row playing in the background was relaxing, might put her to sleep. Checking the cameras like the normal routine she been doing for the past pizzerias. What's different is that the animatronics aren't going after her this time. It was 12:10 in the morning when she started checking the area doing her nightly check ups. By 1:10am she gotten up to use the restroom from drinking too much faz drinks. 1:45am she did her check up and walk around the Pizzaplex. Freddy was in his room charging. Chica was playing with her guitar rocking hard. Roxy short for Roxanne was checking herself in the mirror speaking to herself. Unfortunately Freddle couldn't see what Monty was doing but his loud growls and grunts made her believe he's doing something stupid. Which she was right since it sounded like broken furniture in the process. It wasn't a good idea to check in since it might trigger Monty. After a while she went back and next thing she knew, she fell asleep. During her faz-nap she woken up by the sound of the tablet going off. Grabbing it she touched the screen and checked the cameras. Leaving the office and walked again stretching her legs from sitting on the chair and napping. Nothing didn't seem out of the ordinary but her past made her guard up. She was wide awake now and continue her routine. Time passed and it was 6:30am. Time for Freddle to clock out. She headed to the break room for employees only. Inside there's the table along with vending machine, a coffee maker, sink, tv , couch and a locker room. Grabbing her belongings, she heard the doorknob twisting and the door opened. Revealing another woman who she believed is the day guard. Similar to what Freddle wore, this woman had a weird aura. She didn't wanna say anything and before Freddle could leave the break room. The woman spoke up and looked at her. "The name is Vanessa and I won't be easy on you." Was all that Vanessa said before she put her belongings in her locker. Stepped out of the break room to clock in and start her shift. Freddle then blinked her eyes in confusion. Immediately two things came to picture: 1) Either grab Vanessa hair and tell her to apologize! 2)Ignore her and head home. Now of course option 1 sounded good but she was tired and ready to head home. Leaving the break room she passed by the rooms of the animatronics waving them goodbye. First it was Monty that she passed by then Chica after that Roxy and finally Freddy. They all watched Freddle leave the Pizzaplex. Freddy was happy to have a new security guard. Roxy and Chica felt the same way as well. Meanwhile Monty didn't agree and just pouted. "Day 1 completed! Yes now it's time for a bath and sleep!" Freddle shouted since she was in the parking lot of the place. For once she actually liked her job and felt like this could be a new start of a new chapter.