Chapter 11

It took about an hour and a half to fix Monty. Both Kevin and Freddle were sweating since there wasn't air conditioning. Monty watched the two and he clear his throat. "Soooo...what happened to the place?" Freddle looked at Monty as she would recall about everything that happened. Monty just stood there now having a new suit. Which he is bulkier and has rubber covering any openings. Which is good since he is able to swim in water. This was a new upgrade for Monty since Fazbear Entertainment wanted to get a new pizzeria and have a place with water theme inside. After leaving the two, Freddle headed back to the lobby. Getting a look of how it all ended. She gets a flashback before it all came down when she sees flames engulfing everything. Fighting against Vanny while the building was collapsing and in flames. Then something clicked in her mind. 'Where did Vanessa go?' Grabbing her flashlight Freddle went on patrol. Even though it was Dimitri job for the meantime. She continued walking through the destroyed main area of the Pizzaplex. Where Freddle and Vanny had a battle with each other. Until she realized that her body wasn't there!

"What the hell?" Freddle exclaimed.

It was like she wasn't even there to begin with. Of course the paramedics would've spotted her and immediately take her to the E.R. This started to get more and more weirder by the minute. Aiming the flashlight around since the Pizzaplex was already destroyed by the fire. Passing through the ruins, she felt a bit uneasy. Like as if she was being watched this whole time. Suddenly a plushie fell down from the ceiling making a "squeak" noise. She turned around and aimed the flashlight to the plushie. It looked like the puppet but nightmare version.

"Nightmarrione.." she examined, while talking to herself.

The plushie looked like it hasn't been ruined by the fire. It looked all brand new and untouched. This was getting weirder and weirder as if the plushie just stared up at her. Not minutes later, her fazwatch got a notification. She checked it and realize that she was needed in the office. Just when she was about to leave the plushie there..it spoke.

"Follow me." It said.

Oh how the tables were turning inside of her head.

"Oh hell no." Freddle replied knowing those words reminded of her "father."

She then put the plushie down and walked heading to the office. Nightmarrione watched as its white eyes glow. It's monitoring her and reporting every move she takes. Little did anyone knew, there was multiple Nightmarrione plushies watching.

Meanwhile....

A portal opened from the depth of the pizzeria. There came out someone very familiar. His eyes glow purple, his suit all fresh and tainted. His demonic smile planted on his face. He's back.

"I always come back!"