Chapter 3

It was 6:30am and it was time for Freddle to clock out. Of course she didn't want to alarm the rest of the team about what happened. She kept it to herself for now until she gets a clear understanding. Grabbing her belongings from the locker, she heard footsteps coming to the break room. Then here came the bully...Vanessa. Freddle really didn't have good vibes with her but hey she can't judge. Vanessa put her stuff in the locker and walked about ready to punch in. Just when she was about to leave, Kevin the engineer stopped her. "Hey Freddle right?" He asked as he was going to ask her a question. She quickly nodded her head motioned him to go on. "I was thinking maybe tomorrow you can help me with the animatronics?" She didn't know what to expect but nodded her head. Freddle smiled and left the Pizzaplex; heading home. Once she reached to her apartment complex, she unlocked the door and went inside. Closing the door behind her she then got to bed and fell asleep. After a long nap, she had a nightmare of her past. Curious?
Back in Fazbear Fright, she was in the 5th night. Fighting for survival against an animatronic named Springtrap, better known as William Afton. Freddle didn't realize that Springtrap was her father. Fighting back and forth he had the courage to get through the office. She jumped off of her chair and screamed in terror. Springtrap was ready to harm her but everything went black. That was in past and now she is living in a new life. Sometimes her past haunts her from time to time. Those memories will still be with her no matter what. During the day she would try to find ways to keep her occupied. That's when she gets a call from Kevin. The phone rings as she picked up her phone answering the call.
"Hello?"
"Hey Freddle it's Kevin! Do you think you can come to parts and services? I need help!"
"Umm...yeah sure I guess?"
"Awesome because well it's hard to explain."
Before she could respond he then spoke again.
"But no worries! I know you are the right person to help."
And with that he hanged up the call. Freddle looked at her phone before taking a quick rinse and changed a new pair of clothes. Heading to Part and Service in the Pizzaplex where she would meet Kevin waiting for her with a smile on his face. Once there the two went inside and did some work on the animatronics. Just making sure things are going smoothly as possible. First up was Monty; the grumpy Tsundere gator. Nothing out of the ordinary just maintenance work. Then was Chica, some bits of pizza in her endo which was kinda weird for an animatronic to eat. After that was Roxy, took a quick check up before she kinda went berserk thinking she was going to get scrapped. Finally it was Freddy turn as he stepped into the cylinder. Laying back as the arms of the machine would do it's job. Taking off the outer shell. Checking up wires and so on but that when Kevin noticed something. A purple wire sticking out he carefully took it out and examine it. "Freddle check this out!" Kevin exclaimed showing the ominous looking purple wire. Freddle then put the clipboard down and walked to Kevin examining it. "Weird...and that was inside Freddy?" She spoke in a concern tone. He nodded and left to figure out more about this wire. Freddy was shut down during the process. Putting back his outer shell covering his endo and whatnot. He was then powered on and for once he felt relieved. "Thank you Officer Freddle whatever you did made me feel better." Freddy said as he slowly got off and walked out from the protective dome. "Freddy there was a wire that wasn't part of your endo-skeleton. Maybe that's why I saw you glitched during your performance!" Freddy was very much concerned with that. He looked down at her as if he wanted to say something secretive. "I detected a threat." He whispered, and continued to speak in a soft whisper tone. "I didn't want to panic and I shut down." He looked down and felt ashamed that the performance didn't go well. This didn't make sense whatsoever but it wasn't the first time it happened to her. Weird occurrence was natural for her. She gently place her hand on his big animatronic hand. "Hey it's going to be okay! Because I'm here and I'm going to stop whatever it's trying to take you down." She was confident enough to make Freddy feel relaxed. He trusted her after all she kept Gregory safe.
Wondered what happened to Gregory? He is at Freddle's place since he didn't had a place to stay. One time Freddle had asked him if he had a family or home to go to. He shook his head no in response and began crying one night. But with her heart so pure she took him in. He was playing games in her room since he felt safe but worried for Freddy safety and hers too. He would stay contact by using the Fazwatch. Which allows to communicate with Freddy and Freddle. Funny enough that both names sounds similar in a way. As time went on Freddle was like a big sister to Gregory. It's been a month since Freddle became a guard. Making sure the animatronics are doing their job, keeping Gregory at home and monitoring. Lastly trying not to deal with Vanessa when she is on duty. Dimitri on the other hand had called in and was on vacation. So pretty much Freddle been getting overtime. Which was good because she was able to get a new place for her and Gregory. The two moved in and has their own room. Bryan, Kevin and of course Dimitri cared about Freddle. Since she been on top of everything. Though someone did a dirty work on her and found out that she's a half daughter to the owner of the first Pizzeria! William Afton. In her résumé, she didn't put her last name since it affect her in many ways possible. It's been years after what her father did to those kids way back. She was just a little girl and had to encounter that. Freddle didn't know she had second family. Michael, Elizabeth, the crying child and a mother. Pretty much William despise her and didn't mentioned anyone about Freddle. Meanwhile in a mystery room inside the Pizzaplex. Someone had this secret that no one wanted to know. And made this person take advantage of this new found identity. "Now I see the true you...Freddle Afton." The unknown spoke in a hush tone for only that person to hear. "Yes for now act normal around her we don't need our plan to be ruined...Vanny." Another mystery person spoke to the now know "Vanny". Vanny nodded and chuckled seeing the security camera aiming at Freddle doing her work. "One day...this will all be over soon."