Chapter 5

This day has to be the worst day for Freddle. Curious on why? Allergy season is here. Stuffy nose, headaches, coughing etc. She didn't wanna call in sick because that's pretty much letting the allergy win. Luckily Gregory isn't dealing with allergies. He was excited to go to the Pizzaplex, to spend time with his friends. She covered her face with makeup to look normal. Her hair up into a pony tail, her uniform on and headed out with Gregory by her side. Sometimes she takes the bus but she wants to sweat it out. As the two reached to the Pizzaplex, it seemed empty. Odd since the Pizzaplex is never empty unless given reasons. Bryan the day shift leader had informed the owner that they needed to disinfect for safety measures. All the guards and employees start cleaning. Even the animatronics were helping too. But quickly they all stopped when they heard, "ACHOO!!!". Immediately Freddy rushed to whoever sneezed and it was Freddle. Sun panicked and went to the two inspecting. "OH GOSH MY SUNSHINE YOU ARE SICK!!!!" Sundrop yelled. Immediately everyone stared at Freddle in disbelief. She shook her head trying to disregard that is nothing but the allergies. "Allergies my A**!" Monty yelled. Her eyes widened as Sundrop quickly told Monty for his language. Bryan tried his best to tell her to go home and take the day off. She is after all a stubborn one since she kept rejecting it. So all the animatronics worked together to at least make Freddle feel better. Chica brought pizza, Roxy brought her plushie, Monty was a stubborn one as well and he used himself as a pillow for Freddle. Freddy managed to find some medicine that is suitable for her. Sun and Moon grabbed some blankets and ushered her to get some sleep. Freddle who is dealing with "allergies" is pretty much sick at this point. High fever, cold chills and headaches. Her voice was raspy and can't breathe as much. Vanessa was angry and wanted to kick her out but she couldn't. "Now if she can't go home and rest! Why not bring the rest here to you sunshine!" Sun exclaimed as he was so excited to have a huge sleepover. The guards were a bit worried but they were kinda in awe to see the animatronics cared about her. It's never in their programming to have favorites. Pretty much teenagers fall for Roxy. Kids go for Freddy and Chica. Monty? Not so much at all with his temper and all. Gregory sat on the floor next to Freddle hoping she get better in time. "Thanks...you guys...acchhoo!!" Freddle spoke in a hush tone before sneezing. After a few days from the sneezing the coughing and everything in between. Freddle felt so much better and now is ready to work. When suddenly..."ACHOOOOO!!!!" All the guards sneezed at the same time. Now it's Freddle turn to take care of them. Gregory is one of them too and gave a small "achoo". Sweet pea...oh such a sweet pea. "VAPORUB Y SOPA DE POLLO!!!" Freddle exclaimed since her inner mother kicked in. This is going to be an experience no one will never forget, not even the animatronics.