Chapter 6

It was 12 o'clock midnight and it was Freddle turn to be in the night shift. Gregory was minding his business. For some weird reasons, it felt like the time was slow. Freddy was with Gregory being like a protective father figure. But the rest of the animatronics began to act very weird. Chica searching for pizza through trash. Roxy was trying to find Gregory but not for good reasons. Lastly Monty had this huge rage that might harm someone. Sun and Moon were somewhat okay well Sun for the most part. Moon was more scary than anything and tries to make Freddle and Gregory for nap time. Now this night isn't going to be smooth. Since Freddle guts were acting up so badly that she ran to Gregory and Freddy in his room. The three stayed together and try to survive the night. By each passing hour, it was getting worst and worst and worst. Gregory and Freddle encountered a white bunny girl skipping through the Pizzaplex. Her red eyes glowing and has a knife in hand!? Freddle eyes widen as she got a huge flashback to when William Afton harm the kids with the same pose and all. Why does this gave her a huge dejavú? When this white bunny gets closer to the two, they began to hallucinate and get a huge migraine. It wasn't good at all and they had to split apart. Gregory stayed with Freddy and Freddle is on her own. She couldn't call her coworkers since it's the middle of the night. If she did, they probably think she's crazy or need days off to rest. "Freddle? Come in Freddle?" Gregory voice came from the fazwatch. "I hear you kiddo! Are you okay? Where are you?" Freddle asked. Gregory notified Freddle that he found out who is this white bunny. And believe she has to deal with the animatronics acting funny. Freddle sigh with relief but it wasn't over just yet.
    2:30am Freddle was under the pizzaplex since it's the shortest way to go through anywhere to go. Her trusty flashlight fully charged and keeping an eye on the white bunny. Why doesn't this feel so familiar? Back when she was younger she held her flashlight each night. Hearing low growls coming from each corridors. She had to face her nightmares. These ghostly nightmarish animatronics of Freddy and the gang. Her flashlight is the key to survival but also staying alive till 6 am. Freddle just felt eerie since this is happening again. Reaching to Gator Golf, she went up and slowly peeped her head out to see Monty eyes purple. She immediately knew he isn't himself. Meanwhile Gregory would maintain himself and survive. Since somehow the animatronics were trying to get him. This wasn't good for either both of them. Freddle trauma is coming back to her she couldn't focus. To the point where she let out a small yelp. Causing Monty to get his attention and started to chase after her. "ROCK AND ROLL!!!!" Monty states as he chases her. Immediately she book it and ran away. As she continue to ran away from him, she noticed Roxy. Her eyes were purple too. She growled and began to get Freddle. "GRRRR!!! NOBODY LIKES YOU!!" Roxy yelled also trying to get to her. Freddle didn't looked back as she continue to run. One thing Freddle know about survival is that to never look back. "Freddy we need to upgrade you!" Gregory states as he looks at the picture of each part. Freddy shook his head no as a response. "No those parts belong to my friends. I would never take those." Freddy replied as Gregory mumbled under his breath. As the time slowly passed by, Freddle managed to escape from Monty and Roxy. Hiding in the security office where there's multiple cameras on. Quickly she called Freddy and notified the two that she can see them. Problem was, Roxy was on one side and Monty was on the other banging on the doors. Freddle managed to keep them two away from the doors by pressing the button sending them a control shock. Another dejavú clicked to her mind which reminded her when she worked at Circus Baby pizzeria. Giving the animatronics a control shock since hand unit told her to do so.
     Freddy and Gregory managed to reach under the security room. Since Vanny was on her way to Freddle. Luckily she jumped down and Freddy grabbed her safely. She was very relieved that Gregory is safe and Freddy too. The three walked together until Freddy was losing himself. Seemed like Vanny was messing up his programming. During the time she was trying to fight off Monty and Roxy. She found out that Vanny was cutting off communications. So that came in handy and she wasn't very happy about it. They went to Parts and Services when Moon caught Freddy dragging him away. "This isn't good!" Freddle groaned in frustration. The two now have to find a way to get to Freddy. Which took them about 45 minutes to be exact. Having endoskeletons chasing after them when they are not looking. This scenarios keep reminding Freddle of her past. Her old childhood home when she found out a stranger was sleeping in her garage since there was a storm that one night. Her mother and _____ had to deal with these animatronics and one of them was the endoskeletons. "Freddle!!! Cmon!!" Gregory spoke snapping Freddle thoughts. The two managed but quickly was pulled back to see Vanessa furious with Freddy. She is looking for Gregory and she won't stop till she finds him. Gregory was scared and Freddle felt nothing but anger and protectiveness over Gregory. After she left the two went in the protective cylinder where they reattached Freddy's head and so on. Luckily it was time to leave. Freddy went back to his room and charged. Gregory didn't want to leave but Freddle knew it was best for their safety. If one thing she know about this night, is that Vanessa is up to no good.