Chapter 4

Ever since Freddle started working at the Pizzaplex, it had changed overtime. The animatronics grew a bond with her. The guards were close friends. Vanessa began to act nice for now which was weird. Occasionally Gregory would stop by with Freddle to the Pizzaplex. Dropping him off at the Daycare with the Daycare Attendant. Sun and Moon were filled with joy every time when they see Gregory. It's been a routine to the both of them. Nothing happened so far well except for the fail attempt of Bryan trying to flirt with her. Wrong timing dude seriously?! Since then she's been giving to choose whether to work as a day guard or night guard. Now she prefers night but with everything going on. She wants to be in both which surprises Bryan and the others. Bryan didn't mind since he has a crush on her. Vanessa shrugged her shoulders not even care at this point. Kevin sometimes show up when he is needed. Dimitri wasn't there since he was off for vacation, lucky bastard. It's 12:30pm and the Pizzaplex was crowded. Kids roaming around having a blast and parents following their kids. The animatronics do what they do best; Entertainment. The guards would make sure nothing goes wrong, and if there was they handle it. Freddle never experienced rough customers. Well except a few kids mocking her name and throwing raspberries at her. Kids can be cruel but parents don't really teach them since they are kids after all. It's been a long day for the team. Once closing time, everyone was back in the break room. Feeling exhausted including Freddle. Gregory was with the Daycare attendants the whole time. "Alright guys let's clock out." Bryan said checking his watch. Everyone grabbed their belongings except for Freddle. They waved goodbye before clocking out and leaving for the night. On her right wrist she had a novelty Freddy Fazwatch. Which allows to communicate with Freddy and Gregory, see the cams and so on. Better than a security tablet. The animatronics were back to their rooms or so she thought. Freddy was in the main area just relaxing. Monty was in Monty Golf trying to finish up the kid game that didn't even finish the course. Chica was in the kitchen eating pizza. Lastly Roxy was patrolling the area. The security bots were patrolling as well. Gregory then left the daycare and bumped into Freddle. "Oh hey! I had an amazing day today!" Gregory cheered as he was covered in finger paint. "Heh, well I'm glad you had a good time. Cmon let's get you cleaned up before Freddy loses his mind." Freddle then take Gregory to get cleaned up.
    As the two did their things, Freddy looked at his hands trying to figure out why he glitched. Of course it wasn't his fault nor his programming. Deep down he knew something was up and began to ask the others. Monty who barely finished the whole golf course heard footsteps. He looked up to see Freddy. "What is it Fazbear? Can't you see I just finished this kid game!?" Monty was already tired and frustrated. "I know Monty but I have to ask have you ever had this feeling something bad gonna happen?" Freddy questioned Monty. Monty looked at him and laughed as if it was a joke. "Haha! Your funny Fazbear! But no I don't believe that one bit. Besides if it did, that night guard can handle it." Monty states. Freddy nodded as the girls arrived. Roxy and Chica have been spending time together. "What's up guys?" Chica asked the two animatronics. Freddy looked at Chica and spoke before Monty could say a word. "Just nothing to worry chi-" that's when Monty barge in. "Freddy is worried something bad will happen." Monty finished as Roxy and Chica looked at Freddy. "Aww Freddy I'm sure things will be fine." Roxy assured Freddy. The animatronics then spend time together. Meanwhile Gregory and Freddle were at the office. Getting up she then went to the bathroom. She hasn't been getting rest lately and didn't want to alarm anyone. She looked up at the mirror and to see her reflection. Somehow she sees a second part of her from the past. Instead of wearing white it was purple. She gasped as her reflection was half of her past and present. Which she jumped back and fall on her bottom. Panting heavily she quickly got up and look to see it's just her normal reflection. Was she hallucinating? Maybe it's the lack of sleep or possibly stress related? She wasn't sure but for one thing she was freaked out. She left the bathroom and went back to the office where Gregory would be playing with his fazwatch. She smiled since she didn't have any family members left. So being a sisterly figure to Gregory felt warming and happy. She will do whatever it takes to protect him. Freddle knows that and she knows that Freddy would do the same too. 12:45am and she starts her patrol the Pizzaplex. Everyone was in their room charging and ready to go for tomorrow performance. Gregory was with her at all times since she had this eerie feeling she was being watched. Of course she didn't want Gregory to panic or worried so she offered him to come along. As each hour passed on, it was hard for poor Freddle. As if her past is haunting her. Gregory sees this and held her hand firmly to remind her that she's okay. The security tablet was going off signaling that something was going on. Grabbing it she checked and it was the parts and services. "That's odd...c'mon Gregory let's head over to parts and service!" Gregory nodded his head and the two headed to parts and service. Once they got there, there was nothing. Freddle looked up where the cameras were facing and she checked on the tablet. Something wasn't right and she knew it. Gregory ran and see some pictures of the animatronic parts. Each bag was filled for parts for each animatronic. Chica has a new beak and voice box. Roxanne has her new eyes which allow her to see even through walls. Finally Monty has better claws to open through gates. Gregory had this idea but it wasn't really necessary to do it. He looked at Freddle as she was still puzzled. Then checked the time on the tablet and signaled Gregory to follow her back to security. As they headed back to security, the camera that detected motion was from someone from a hidden area within the Pizzaplex. Counting the days till the big day begins.