Chapter 9

Just when they thought the horror was over. Gregory and Freddle watched from the camera to see Burntrap fall to his demise from the flames. They looked at each other seeing that the monster is gone. But the fire was spreading fast and they are trapped. That is until Freddy managed to open the door. "Hurry guys!!" Freddy spoke while holding the door up. Gregory and Freddle managed to leave the office. They began to run leaving the Pizzaplex. That is until Vanny grabbed Freddle's ankle pulling her down. She grunt and looked at Vanny trying to escape. Freddy and Gregory continued to run to the exit. Freddle screamed which sent a distress call to DJ music man the huge animatronic. His eyes turned red and immediately starts leaving the building. Meanwhile at the daycare, Sun and Moon were flipping out since it was a mess. Of course Sun wanted to clean up but the place was collapsing. There was no time! Suddenly Music man grabbed them and take them to safety. Chica managed to find a way to leave and found Roxy. The two huddled up together as they slowly walk to the exit; which was far. Luckily Music man found them and also took them to safety. Now it was battle of life or death. Freddle vs Vanny the bunny. The two had fury in their eyes and won't give up until someone leaves the Pizzaplex. Throwing punches and kicks at each other. Vanny wasn't going to give up and pulled out a weapon. She immediately swaying her arm trying to harm Freddle in any way necessary. The knife cut Freddle's right cheek. But that wasn't going to stop her. The ceiling was falling down as some of the woods collapsed to the ground. Both girls looked up and knew they had few minutes maybe seconds. Freddle blocked Vanny attacks to the best of her ability. Suddenly Monty crawled all the way from Monty Golf. Grabbed Vanny by her ankle making her distract for a few seconds. Freddle had the opportunity and knock her out cold. Monty looked at Freddle with worried eyes. Freddle came up to Vanny and pulled out the mask to reveal..."VANESSA!?" Freddle screamed in terror. Monty looked up seeing more floorboards falling down about to hit on Freddle. He quickly used his body to shield her. She felt back and looked up seeing Monty struggling. "Monty get out of here!! Save yourself!!!" Freddle exclaimed. "No I won't leave you to die!!" Monty yelled fighting against it. Monty grunts holding on as Freddle tear up. "You're my favorite...don't forget that.."Monty looked down at her seeing her silently cry. But immediately got harm on her right wrist as a wood hit her badly causing to bleed. Freddle screamed in agony and pain. Pushing the wood off of her as more keep piling up on top of Monty. Monty didn't want to end up like this nor see his superstar hurt. He wasn't afraid of anything until now. Suddenly the weights of his back lifted unexpectedly. He looked up and to his surprise it was Music Man. Quickly grabbed Monty and was going to grab Freddle. She quickly got up on her own and looked up. "HEAD TO THE EXIT!!! I'll follow!!!" Yelled Freddle as they ran to the exit. The main entrance of the Pizzaplex was blocked. There was no way else to go but break through the walls. More damaged property but when you have to leave you gotta do what you gotta do. Music man break through and made it out. That's when firefighters were outside of the Pizzaplex fighting the fires. Police surrounding blocking anyone to enter. That's when someone screamed which caused one person to look up.
Bryan who was the day shift guard heard the scream and ran to it. He gasped seeing Music man holding the animatronics to safety. Quickly it placed them down away from the Pizzaplex. Bryan looked around to see they were in pretty bad condition."Superstar? SUPERSTAR!!!" Monty yelled realizing Freddle wasn't behind them. Bryan looked puzzled until he put the pieces together. "FREDDLE!!!! VANESSA!!!" Bryan yelled and once again try to get through the cops to the Pizzaplex. The explosion occurred causing everyone to move away. Freddy and Gregory watched the building going down. Luckily the firefighters were doing their best to take it down. Gregory on his knees begging for Freddle to be alive. Tears were rolling down like waterfalls. Bryan immediately called every employee who work about the tragedy of the Pizzaplex. Moments later everyone was standing out with Bryan. Asking questions on how it happened but he didn't know. Monty was fighting against the other gang who was holding him back. Sun was scared and begged for Monty to stop. Gregory hugged Freddy tightly as the guards come to him. Bryan got to his knees and slowly place his hand on his shoulder. "Kiddo..." Bryan spoke. Immediately Gregory hit his hand away. "SHE CANT BE GONE! She...can't" Gregory speak between sobs as he was devastated. The Pizzaplex was gone and all the memories were destroyed. Just when they were about to leave something came out. Gregory eyes widen and so did everyone as it turned out Freddle is alive. Coughing, covered in dirt, [ketchup], and other things. Everyone ran and hugged her but immediately pulled away when she grunted in pain. Her shirt covered in [ketchup] her right face bruised up and let's not talk about the hair. The ambulance crew took her and immediately check up. The animatronics were happy that she made it out alive. Dimitri who had came back from vacation was shocked about the whole thing. Crazy how time flies so fast and missed so much.