Chapter 10

News from around the world had chilling stories about what happened that night at the Pizzaplex. People sharing all over social media and commenting on it. Fazbear Entertainment didn't like this and instead wrote a statement for the public to know. "The Pizzaplex had a gas leak which caused the explosion. Fazbear Entertainment was distraught and devastated of the situation. Any further questions will be answered in timing manner." Of course they would cover the truth but hey it's them. Freddle had bruising, some injuries but nothing fatal. She smiled since she beat up the monster. Gregory was happy since Freddy gets to stay at their place. Luckily Kevin made a recharging station for Freddy to charge. Unfortunately, she still have work meaning she has to go back to the Pizzaplex. Anything salvageable or could be scrapped must be protected. So all guards are required to work at the same time schedule. Bryan didn't want no one to go on their own. So he made sure everyone gets the same shift at the same time. Gregory stayed at home with Freddy for the meantime. As she headed to work which was burn down Pizzaplex which was surprising still up. Half the place was gone but there's still places that hasn't been destroyed for the most part. The guards stayed at the lobby or at maintenance level which leads to Parts and Services. Freddle was surprised that it wasn't collapsed or broken. They all began to work on the animatronics. Monty didn't want anyone touching him since he had gained control of his own body. "Cmon buddy let's get this over with and I'll let you be." Kevin spoke getting his supplies ready. Monty growl and acted like a child being stubborn. Freddle watched the two as she smiled. Bryan would check up on her every 20 minutes. Dimitri would patrol the front area having his chair, tablet and a portable fan. "I'm glad you're okay." Bryan spoke as he smiled knowing damn sure he wouldn't let anyone hurt her. Freddle nodded and continue to watch Kevin struggling with Monty. Kevin already fixed Chica and Roxy within 45 minutes. Bryan chuckled as he checked on everything else. Having the clipboard in his hand he would make phone calls to the department. "Alright Freddle let's get to work." She spoke within herself and helped Kevin with Monty. The silly gator he is.