Chapter 8

Gregory and Freddy managed to push through the night. Fighting against Moon from putting them to nap time. There were few close calls with Roxy. But Freddy had to charge since his battery was running low. Gregory put his big boy pants and managed to get another badge. Unfortunately he was met with Roxy at Roxy Raceway. He managed to find a robot to allow him to drive the kart. Which then he sees Roxy right in front about few feet. The unthinkable happened which he jumped out from the kart as it hit Roxy badly. Causing her to fly back which she lost herself and powered off. Gregory got up and immediately grabbed the eyes. Later he checked to see where Monty was and grabbed the claws. Last remaining was Glamrock Chica. Gregory called Freddy which he ran to him and opened his stomach hatch. The two went back to parts and service to give Freddy new upgrades. "I can see much better! And whoa my hands!" Freddy was surprised with the new upgrades. "I can see through walls..."Freddy blinked his eyes until Gregory spoke which made him realize what he did. "I didn't know Roxy can see through walls!!" Gregory was amazed but realized what he said. Which to his disapproval he found a way to persuade Freddy that they were fine. Meanwhile, Freddle found a place which didn't seem like it was part of the Pizzaplex. The room was dark and purple. Wires dangling on the ceiling until she realized she wasn't alone. When she turned around she was knocked out by Vanny.
Freddle slowly wake up tied to a chair. Her vision was blurry and her heart beat was going fast. She control her breathing since she has her mouth taped. She listen her surroundings to hear nothing but silence. Blinking a few times trying to get her vision back she sees wires and dust. Struggling to set free from being tied up on a chair. She knew that Gregory was in danger. Somehow Vanny sent Chica to go after Gregory. Her evil cackles sent Freddle spine filled with worry. Moving back and forth which she breaks the legs of the chair. Rolling backwards before untying the rope on her wrists and ankles. Her fear was Gregory being hurt or worst. Somehow she sneaks up behind Vanny listening to the conversation between her and man whose voice sounded tampered. "I got her what shall I do with her?" Vanny spoke waiting for the other end to respond. "Let her suffer and end this once for all." The man spoke and ended the call. When Vanny checked to see if Chica did her job. She realized that all the animatronics aren't responding. "Grrr!!! I HATE THIS! I gotta do it myself!" Vanny filled with anger that she grabbed a weapon and remote control that has a button. Freddle watched as she knew that this isn't good. She followed Vanny as Vanny tried to send the security bots to attack Freddy. "dissemble Freddy." Vanny stated just when she was about to press the button. Freddle jumped from behind Vanny wrapping her arm around her neck head locking her. The two started to fight. Freddy looked up to see that Freddle is fighting Vanny. Gregory wanted to help her but Freddy stopped him from doing so. As Freddle kept the head lock on Vanny. Vanny uses her elbow and hit Freddle side. Causing her to let go and coughed in pain. Vanny grabbed her weapon and proceeded to end her. Freddle had enough and uses her skills to the test. "Chinga tu madre" Freddle uses her fists and gave the first blow. Vanny tried to block her attacks, but unfortunately it didn't work. Vanny and Freddle back to back giving each other fists and punches. Vanny was panting heavily while Freddle was furious. Her face was bruised and had a busted lip. "I shall end you Freddle Afton." Vanny intimidated her knowing she found out her secret. At this point she didn't care because her life was on the line. "I DON'T CARE VANNY AND MY LAST NAME DOESN'T DEFINE WHO I AM!!!!" Freddle yelled and did a roundhouse kick. Which Vanny fall back and hit the ground. Freddle run up to the window where she sees Vanny on the ground. Since the area was very high and secluded. The bots were about to harm Freddy and Gregory. Freddle then powered off the bots with the remote. She jumped down and landed on her feet running to hug Freddy and Gregory. Thanking her prayers that they are okay.
The trio then try to leave until they collapsed down. Freddle groaned along with Gregory. Somehow they weren't alone until they heard a low growl. Sounded like an animatronic. Gregory gasp as Freddle looked at the direction where Gregory was looking. She quickly cover his mouth trying not to wake the animatronic up. She couldn't believe her eyes as this animatronic was known as "The blob." Which reminded her of Ennard or Molten Freddy. The wires and the old animatronics...Freddle gasp and quickly Freddy covered her mouth too. They all looked at each other before walking away. The trio managed to find a secret office but Freddy was losing control. His eyes turned purple and immediately she grabbed Gregory and closed the door behind them. The office was small and reminded her of the pizzeria. The tablet was on the table, two sided doors and a vent. Gregory sat on the chair and pressed the power button of the tablet. Which the cameras turned on and suddenly the animatronic that was hidden finally charged. Burntrap was ready to take over. Gregory panic seeing Burntrap on the tablet. She then takes over and started to become a hero. Checking each camera to see where Burntrap was at. Then she sees a button and clicked it. Fire hits Burntrap which he yelled in pain and agony. He glitches and starts speaking taunting them. "Bad children must be punished...bad children MUST BE FOUND!" Burntrap states as he looked at Cam 5. She continued to fight against Burntrap and send fire at his location. It wasn't looking good for any of them. The building was catching fire. Burntrap was getting burned alive, but Gregory and Freddle were stuck in the hidden office.