Chapter 7

What a worst night shift for Freddle and Gregory. Both laying on the couch at their place. It was too much for them to comprehend of what happened. Something wasn't right at all and she was going to get to the bottom of it. Making breakfast for the two, Gregory wasn't feeling too well. After all they left Freddy behind. He felt guilt building up to him but Freddle knew that no matter the costs he wouldn't be able to go with them due to their program. "I made breakfast kiddo...at least eat a little." Freddle reassured him trying to at least brighten the mood. Gregory just poked at the eggs and didn't felt like eating. It was at that point she didn't felt like eating too. Silence filled the whole room and both looked at each other eyes. Immediately, Freddle ran to her room to get changed. Gregory did the same and without any hesitation they ran to the Pizzaplex. By the time they got there, everything seemed normal. Gregory mind was on Freddy since he was a bit damaged. Freddle was worried about the whole thing in general. Passing the lobby all the way to the break room. She sees Kevin there drinking his coffee. He smiled and gave a small wave to her and Gregory. It didn't seemed that he knew what happened. "Hey Freddle! Hey kiddo!" Kevin spoke while having his coffee in hand and his phone on the other. Gregory and Freddle waved and smiled trying to act like nothing happened last night. Getting things all situated, they left the break room and quickly rushed to Freddy's room. Unlocking the door they see Freddy charging. Gregory didn't wait for a second and ran up to the Recharge station. "Freddy!!! Wake up it's me Gregory!" Freddy opened his eyes and immediately come out from the charging port. He hugged Gregory and Freddle at the same time. "Superstar! Officer Freddle I'm glad you guys are okay!" Freddy sigh with relief. Well that was off of their shoulders for now.
Everything seemed to be going normal. The gang were kind and doing their own things. Gregory kept his guard up since they weren't themselves. Bryan the day shift leader would do his duties. Helping out Freddle the best he can. Of course the pot head has deep feelings for her. He couldn't shake it off nor let it go. Freddle looked at him going over the check list. Which he nodded but continue to admire her. The day soon turned into night in a blink of an eye. Bryan clocked out and so did every employee working as well. Which leaves Freddle and Gregory along with the animatronics and eerie feelings in their stomachs. Freddy then came to them and protected them against his friends. Once again when struck at midnight; Monty, Roxy and Chica lose themselves. Luckily Freddle had a plan to at least stop them from going any further. Gregory admired her since she's like a big sister. "Alright I need you and Freddy to get all the security passes from each room. I'll try to stop them from getting near you guys." She paused for a moment before looking up to Freddy. "If anything goes wrong, take care of Gregory." Freddle states. Gregory eyes filled with tears and immediately hugged her tightly. "No don't say that! Please your like family to me!" He sobbed into her shirt while holding onto her. She smiled and slowly got to his level. "Hey don't worry this doesn't scare me. I'll see you when I can! Be strong for me kiddo!" Freddle then smiled before planting a small kiss on his forehead. They split up following Freddle's plan.
Gregory ran and grabbed most of the security badges. Of course it leads to lockdowns which Freddy managed to stop it in time. The kiddo heart was pounding deep in his chest since it's a nightmare to him. But he won't let that happen since he know that Freddle is counting on him. "G-G-Greg-Gregory come in!" Static coming from his fazwatch. "Freddle! I can barely hear you but I got most all of the badges." He replied. "Good job! There's 10 total but just stay close with Fre-" the communication was cut off with static. Next thing Gregory knew was that Vanny was close by. He managed to call Freddy which then he opened his stomach hatch and went inside. The two leave and make sure to recharge every once in a while. Meanwhile with Freddle, she tried to speak to Gregory but ended up with static. She groaned in frustration but continued on. Being inside Monty Golf, she had to face on against Monty. Trying to make sure he gets into her trap before he can lay a claw on her. The music in the background slightly gave her motivation. Doing small shooting games hitting the target. After hitting targets she was about to run back until Monty was right in front of her. She gasped but looked up to see a huge bucket filled with balls. Falling down to him which he struggled to hold up. Immediately Monty fall to his demise. His animatronic body hit the pipe causing him to lose his lower half. His glasses broken and his jaw misplaced. Freddle got close to him before she whispered to herself. "Descansa en Paz.." Guilty as charged she then left Monty Golf to figure the rest of the animatronics were at.