Characters

Before reading the story pls read the description. Let's start the characteristics.

Siddharth Nigam

Age 19.a Handsome hunk. Doing Aladdin naam toh suna hoga. Love his family, avneet and her family so much. Can do anything for them. Secretly dating with avneet.

Avneet Kaur

Age 18. Left Aladdin for her health. Love her family, Siddharth and his family so much. Can do anything for them. Secretly dating with siddharth.

Abhishek Nigam and vaishnavi Nigam

Both ages are 25. They got married one month ago . Abhishek is Siddharth's elder brother. They Know that sidneet are dating. Don't miss chances to tease them.

Vibha Nigam

Mother of sidshek. Know that Siddharth loves avneet. She loves vaishnavi and avneet like her own daughter

Sonia Nandra and Amandeep Nandra

Parents of avneet. They love her so much. Can do anything for her. Know that sidneet love each other. They kept a Secret from avneet.

Anika
(This character is imaginary but I will give her face but not now)

Age 20. Hate avneet the most(reason will reveal later) . She loves only one person in the world.

Idhika Roy
(This is a imaginary character)

Age 46. Hate avneet and her family the most. She is the one whom anika love. Don't like her just using her.

This is the characteristics. I will give chapters soon. Vote comment and add the story.