Chapter 19

Chapter 19: back to India

Jan(shocked) : Why?

Avu: See I never went to Mumbai city so I thought to ge there as I am that near to this city.

She was saying this by shaking her hands which got noticed by Siddharth.

Jan(in mind): uff After left that hotel I thought her chapter is end but my fate... What if she get back her memories. No this cannot happen...

They left for Mumbai in flight. After their plane reached Mumbai telly reporters came to know about their shooting and kashmir trip. Avneet was looking them from a distance while a reporter saw her. She recognised her that she is Avneet Kaur. The reporter told this to other reporters and they rushed to her.

Rep1: Aren't you Avneet Kaur?

Rep2: Where were you this 5 years?

Rep3: Why you are here?

They was asking thousands of questions to her. She can't tolerate it and feeling so uncomfortable. Then Sid jan came to her. Sid saw her condition and started speaking..

Sid: Hey don't ask her this stupid questions. She is not Avneet.

Then reporters started asking more questions. He somehow frees her from them and bring her to his car which was for him out of the airport . Jan was thinking why he took her in his car. He didn't take Jannat with him. Driver started driving.

In car,

Avu: Wh..why you bring me in your car?

Sid: Because you were so uncomfortable there. Those reporters won't leave you without answers. Ypu know what when avneet lie to someone she always shake her hands. I have noticed when you were saying that you came here for just visit you were also shaking your hands. Do you also have the same habit

Avu: wh..why I will lie. And I don't have any habit

Sid: BTW do you have any relatives here?

Avu(in mind): my every relatives are here

Avu: umm no. I will go hotel

Sid: then you are alone here. It's not much safe. Have you booked any hotel?

Avu: No

Sid: Good I know a hotel which is near to my house and the area is very safe. Let's go there

Avu: Okay.

He took her to this hotel and book a roon for her. She thanked him and he go to his house. after he left she started thinking what to do now.

Avu: I think I should go to my house first.

She took her address before come here from ayush. She left for her house.

On the other hand, our mental villain Mimi was thinking to kill ad and am today only.

Mimi: huh it’s enough now I will send them to God . I will kill them with my hands today.

Saying that to herself she left for avneet's house

Next will come soon

Vote and Comment

Bybye