Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Saying that she left for avneet's house with a gun.

Avneet Reaches fitst. She was about to enter the house but some thoughts stop her.

Avu(in mind): Dada said my father got a heart attack. What if his health become worsen after seeing me. But what I will do else. No I have to go.

She knocks the door and a maid open it. The maid was new so she didn't recognise her then she remembered she is Avneet as she saw her photo while cleaning the house. And one more thing mimi has send her to this house as a maid as she was planing to kill them today.

Maid: Yo..u are Avneet? Aren't you?

Avu: Yes. Where is mom dad

Maid: What are you doing here?

Avu: First answer me and who are you?

Maid: They are in.

She entered the house. Again some unclear flashback was coming to her mind seeing the house. She saw her parents was in dining room. Seeing them her eyes filled with unknown tears. Her parents saw her and got shock and happy at the same time. She rushes to her parents and hugged them. They hugged her back. But that night's memory started hitting them. They removed the hug.

Mimi reached the house and saw the maid was standing at the door with a confusing face. She went to her.

Mimi: Why you are standing here with this expression?

Maid: Mam their daughter, Avneet. She has come

Mimi: What!

Maid: mam she has come sometimes ago and she inside now

Mimi: Okay you stay here.

Mimi(in mind): She was in Kashmir then why she is here. Uff thar girl didn’t even inform me anything. Okay if she is here then I will kill the whole family today. But I am alone. So what I have gun

Thinking that she entered.

While,

Ad: Where were you these days?

Avu: Dad I..

Mimi: Hello aman & sonia

They looked towards her. Ad & am was shocked to see her.

Ad: What are you doing here?

Mimi: I said I will take revenge. I have already made you both suffer. So...

She points the gun towards him.

Ad: You psycho...

Avneet took a flower vase, Mimi's eyes was on ad so she didn’t see it. She threw the vase towards her hands and from that the gun fell from her hand. Avneet rushed towards the gun and took it quickly and point it towards her.

Avu: Who are you? Why you were trying to killing them? What do you mean by you already made them suffer?

Next will come soon

Vote and comment

Bybye