Chapter 7

Chapter 7: is everything end?

Then avneet's parents entered the room and saw avneet. They were wishing that those 2 people's conversation was fake. Then they saw Siddharth and an another boy was also present there. Siddharth's eye was red and avneet was talking to him with a disgusting look.

Ad/am: What is happening there?

Avn: mom dad you both here

Ad: we got an invitation in that hotel. But what are u two doing here. And Why Siddharth is looking like this? Who is that boy? And why they were talking like that about you in the reception.

Avn: he is my director. And dad I don't want to take any more relationship with him. So I am breakup ing with him.

Am: Why? Do you forget we have already fixed your marriage

Avn: Wha... Yes i know. But i just want to focus on my career

Am: we also want that you focus on your career but why break up. No one knows about this relation without us I mean family members. Btw what is your director doing here?

Avn: for talk about shooting.

Siddharth cannot control Himself more and slap avneet hardly. Avneet's parents shock by his behaviour

Sid: ask her uncle why she cheat me. What i did to her

Avn: how dare you to slap me. I already said you that i want more projects so i spend time with them

Ad: what are you saying? That means they were saying truth.

Avn: yes they were saying truth. I want to become more famous. And for that i will do whatever to do.

Then ad slapped her

Ad: I never thought my daughter, my blood can be that greedy and selfish. You were not like that then what happened to you

Am: is this what we taught you? Say beta what happened to you.

Avn: ufff nothing happened to me. And this is not abnormal for an actress.

Am also slapped her

Avn: what you all have started? Mom, dad

Ad: don’t call us by that name

Avn: ok if you don’t accept me to do this then don’t accept. I don’t care. Now i am enough adult for take decision.

If you guys forget about the live which have started by mimi then lemme remind you that the live is filled with bad comments about avneet. People started unfollow her. Not only for cheat with Siddharth but also be her that greedy as her fans thought that she is not like others.

With avneet,
She was about to leave from there but reporters stopped her.

Reporter1: was that truth what you have you said in live?

Avn: which live?

Reporter2: this live( showing her the live which is still telecasting)

Avn: umm....... woh....... Actually ......

Reporter3: how can you be that greedy, selfish, characterless

Avneet fumed in anger and hold the reporters neck tightly while others trying to free the reporter

Reporter 3: I will case Against you

Avneet runned from there.

Siddharth, ad, am was standing there like a statue. Whom they loved the most how can she be that cruel.

Next will come soon

Vote and comment

Bybye