Chapter 8

Chapter 8 : New beginning

Some days passed. Her fans become her haters. Ad got heart attack that night. Siddharth left aladdin. He thought to never came back to this acting career. He could not move on from this. Seeing her son's condition his mom vibha got heart attack . Her dream was to make Siddharth a big actor. she swears to him to move on.
He promised her mother that he will move on. And about avneet, no one saw her after that night. Siddharth Again started acting.

Time passed

Now it is almost 5 years of that incident. Now he is a big actor. He have done 6 movies which got more popularity. he is doing shoot of an upcoming movie. Every one thinks that he has moved on. But in reality he broke into two pieces. His one side say to hate her. And another side missed Their moments. Now He drink almost every night to get rid of these pains. Avneet's most fans already forgotten her. But there was a question in every one's mind that where she has gone. With mimi, she wanted to give ad and am pain and she is successful.

In a morning at Siddharth's house,

A girl about 23 years entered Siddharth's room and saw there is many wine's bottle in the floor and Siddharth was sleeping in floor.

Girl: hey sid get up

Siddharth Walked up by her voice

Sid: what are you doing here?

Girl: To make you wake. You always be late in set. And why you Again drinked. It will be harmful for your health. Does vibha aunty know about your that habit?

Sid: stop Jannat. No mom don't know. She is in maldives for business meeting (his mother is a business woman) and about health i don't care.

(So the girl is Jannat Zubair. She is his co-star. She has done 2 movie with Siddharth and Co-Star of his upcoming movie. Now people ship them. Has a crush on Siddharth. Siddharth shares his personal metters with her.)

Jan: every one thinks that u have move on but i know u don't. But you should move on from this. You didn't have any fault with this. Whatever leave this and get ready. We have to go.

Sid: where?

Jan: seriously. You have forgot that we have shooting in Kashmir.

Sid: Kashmir (he remembered his and avneet's first meet)

Flashback

Through sidneet's parents was friends but sidneet did not meet. That day sid had a mv shooting in Kashmir. But unfortunately his co-star could not come there. On The other hand avneet came there for vacation. Avneet was also an actress. She went to the shooting spot. Director was tensed what they will do. Then he saw avneet was there. He already make Avneet's mv. So he decided to give her the role. Siddharth was lost in her. He saw her in reels bur she was looking more gorgeous in reality. This is how they met

Flashback ends

Jan: where are you lost in?

Sid: no where. Leave that we will ve late

Precap-

Lady: so what is your next vacation place?

Girl: Kashmir

Next will come soon

Vote and comment

Bybye