Chapter 17

Chapter 17: Avneet

In afternoon , Ayush and Shreya have reached kashmir. They went to the hotel. Sid, jan and their set has just left for airport.

Ayush and Shreya went to Avanti's room

Ayu: Avanti what happen to you suddenly?

Ava: Dada please say who am I if you know

Shr: Okay but you never be that impatient before. Is there something?

Ava: I will tell you bhabi but please say

Ayu: ok I am telling you but don't say anything before i complete. And don't take pressure.

She nods

Ayu: you asked me in phone that are you avneet? And the answer is yes.

Ava(shocked) : What!!! You knew then why you didn't tell me before......

Ayu: lemme complete. Actually 7-8 you, I and Shreya were in same College and we were best friends . Shreya and I were orphan. We studied there by scholarship. Our dream was to be the owner of a big company. But we were unable for money problem. That time you helped us. I married to Shreya. We went to abroad by your help. 2,3 years passed, our ranked the top. We thought to give a surprise by came back to India. You were a popular tv actress and Influencer of India. Before came to India we made calls many times to you but your phone was switched off. when we came back to India that night a live video became viral. I am showing you that live.

he searched it and show it to her. Hope you understand which live video it is.

Ayu: I don't know how can this possible. We don't knew you from long but we knew you well. You never can betray anyone and specilly whom you loved the most. After seeing the live video we went to your house but could not find you. There was a maid in your house, she said your father got a heart attack so your parents were in hospital. She said you didn't go to your house after that night. We thought to back london. We were going airport to go london but in road we met an small accident. It was out of city. So we went to a nearby hospital for first aid. That hospital was like village hospital.  We went for emergency but when we were coming back we found you there. You were alive but your situation was critical. There wasn’t proper treatment for you. Hospital manager were saying that you were there for almost weeks. We brought you to city hospital but doctors said your situation was more critical. So brought you to London for treatment.....

Ava: but why you didn’t tell me that I am Avneet?

Ayu:.......

Next will come soon

Vote and Comment

What do you think why they didn’t say her before that she is Avneet

Bybye