Chapter 12

Chapter 12: phone call

After drop sid to his room she came quickly to her room and call someone.

In call,

Sm1: hello darling i thought you forgot me after going with Siddharth to shooting.

Jan: pls don't speak like stupid now. Do you know what happened?

Sm1: whatever i don't care. No one can do Anything to Idhika Roy

(So sm1 is idhika (mimi). And 1 important thing Jannat's religion is hindu in this ff.)

Jan: Uff listen I think avneet is alive

Mimi: What are you saying? How can it possible?

Jan: I don't know but i and Siddharth  have seen her. She totally looks like her. But she was saying that she is not avneet.

Mimi: whatever i wanted to take revenge with her parents. Now they feels dying everyday. And it’s almost 5 years they are getting punish like that. So I think i should stop it now. Let's kill them

Jan: pls stop it now. I don’t want any more revenge

Mimi: but i want

Jan: you cheater you just used me for take your revenge.

Mimi: haan🥱🥱 this is so boring dialogue now.and you can't move on from this. You are already stucked in this game jan darling. So give me information about her. Or else you know that I can give you the whole blame on you. Then what about your this career. And i know you have a crush on Siddharth or i say you love her. So find out that who is she.

Jan: ok

With idhika,

Idhika (in mind): you think that you know everything now. But you don’t know the most important thing

With avanti,

She went to her room. Her head was paining a lot. So she eat a painkiller and slept.

TBC

Sorry for small chapter. But i am so busy nowadays.

What do you think about jannat

Vote amd comment

Bybye