chapter 1

So this is the 1st chapter. Let's start,

Avneet was thinking something on her her bed

Avneet's POV

It's 11:50 am. After 10 minutes I will be 19. Hurrah!! Mom and dad is not home today. They never went outside on this day, but this time, why? I am waiting for Siddharth's wish. Last 2 years he wished me right 12:00. But why he is not in Online till now. He said There is many pressure in shooting. We didn’t meet after I left Aladdin.  think I should call him. But what I will tell him that I want wish. Ughh whatever first I will call him.

In call,

Sid( like a sleepy tone) : hello, sweetheart.

Avu: are you sleeping?

Sid: hmm actually today there was more pressure in shooting. That's why I am so tired. Bye sweetheart.

Saying that he cut the call. How dare he. Really he forgot. Everyone forgot me. Now It's 11:55. The worst birthday everrrrrr. Suddenly I heard someone is knocking on my bed room's door. I opened the door but there is no one. I went to dining room and saw it was dark like hell. I can't see anything. I don't even took my phone with me. Suddenly the light become on and saw my every happiness was present there. My happiness means my mom, dad, Siddharth, abhishek dada, vaishnavi di, vidha aunty.

Avu: what is this!!

Abhi: will say you first cut the cake. I am so hungry and It's 11:59.

I nodded. I saw there was a beautiful cake on the table

I cut it and every one start to sing happy birthday song and feed it to everyone

Avu: thank you every one for this surprise. I will never forget it. I am really lucky to you have you all. This is the best birthday ever

(A/n: if someone give me a surprise like that)

I took elders blessings

Ad(avneet 's dad): It's very late at night. Now we should sleep.

(Now if you are confuse that where Siddharth's family will sleep then lemme say you that Siddharth's parents and avneet's parents are Childhood friend. They stay at each others house when they need. And Their parents planned about their marriage when they were child. Sidneet got to know about that five months ago. But first Their parents want that they get success in career.  Siddharth's father died few years ago in a car Accident.)

Avu: why that's quick?

Ad: It's 12:30. And you and Siddharth have an award function tomorrow, now sleep.

Avu: ok

Dad and mom went to Their room and others went to guests room except Siddharth . I was about to go but he hold my wrist.

Avu: sid....

Sid: shhh... First go to roof top

We went to the roof.

Sid: sweetheart (lovingly)

Avu: what sweetheart huh? You were that busy that you can't even meet me.

Sid: I am sorry love

My eyes filled with happy tears.

Sid: why are crying now?

Avu: every one loves me. You all treat me like a Queen. Really I the luckiest person ever. There is no villain in our life.

Sid: hmm. Now give me

Avu: what?

Sid: kiss

I blushed. I smashed my lips on his. We kissed for 5 minutes then go to our respective rooms.

Avneet's PoV end

On the other side, In a small house

Mimi ( i will use mimi for idhika cause anika calls her mimi): Anika baby, Many many happy returns of the day.

Ani(anika): No mimi, her birthday never can be a happy day for me

Mimi: oh baby don’t be sad. Do you forget the plan?

Ani: No.

Next chapter will come soon

Vote and comment if you like it

Bybye