Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Sid: What are you saying? And why you said that you aren't Avneet?

Avu told them every thing which happened with her. They were shocked.

Sid: You want to say that there was someone else looked like you.

She nodded.

Avu: Dad, did I have any twin?

Ad: No beta.

Am: But you had a big sister

Sidneet: What!

Am: Yes

Avu: Where is she?

Am: She died many years ago.

Avu: But why you didn't tell me

Ad: Past is past. We can't change it. And you are so emotional so we thought you will be sad.

Sid: And who was that lady?

Ad: She is Idhika. She wants to take revenge from us cause she thinks that we killed her child and husband 25 years ago. She is such a psycho.

Sid: You (avneet) want to mean that we stayed with fake avneet for 2 weeks. Now I Understand why you I mean she was behaving weird. But as I know you didn't have any Enemy then...

Avu: I was thinking the same. But you know what today That woman was saying that I was dead that means she is involved in this matter.

Ad: What she!!

Avu: yes but dad if she wanted to take revenge from 25 years then she could take revenge before na....

Am: Don’t know what's her plan. When we last met 25 years ago, she said she will take a big revenge and after some days, We lost our 1st baby I mean you elder sister. At 3rd day of her missing, We got a letter and it was from idhika. She wrote that she had killed our daughter and it was the beginning of revenge. We didn’t believe her, we searched for her and idhika but we could not find. I didn’t even see my daughter for la...st ti...me(she was sobbing and ad was consoling her)

Ad: Today I could understand anything but next time I won't leave her. But now I  feeling like I get my all happiness back. I didn’t know what happened that night but I still have a trust on my daughter that she can't do anything wrong. We will find the truth soon now let's go to house.

She nodded. Then she saw Siddharth was standing there without saying anything. Ad saw that too so he thought to leave them alone for sometime. Ad & am went for completing hospital managements.

Avu(in mind): Why he is not saying anything. Can't he believe me?

Avu: Umm I know it’s not logical, I don’t have any pro...( Siddharth kept him hand on her mouth)

Sid:...,..

Next will come soon

Don't forget to Vote and comment

Bybye