Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Memory back

Avu: Who are you? Why you were trying to killing them? What do you mean by you already made them suffer?

Mimi: What are you doing here? How can you be alive?

Avu: Ohh that means you are involved with my accident and that night.

Mimi (in mind): She has the gun now. It's better to leave from here.

Mimi kicked Avneet on her stomach and run from there. Avneet stops for some moments due to the sudden attack then run behind her. But when she reaches outside mimi get on the car and started driving. She run behind the car and about to shoot tire but her foot slipped and her head hits on a strong pillar which was beside the road. Ad & am also ran behind her but found avneet in this state. They were not understanding anything but seeing their daughter in this state they rushed towards her and bring her to hospital.

On the other hand, Sid was passing near the hotel so he thought to meet Avneet. He went to the hotel. He went to her room but it was locked so he a staff of the hotel.

Sid: Where is the girl?

Staff: Sir after you left from there that girl went to the room for few times then she also left

(. Sid was doubting that she is Avneet and after coming here and seeing her talking style, his doubt increased. So he appoint a men for spying on her)

Sid: Where? Didn't you follow her?

Staff: yes I followed her and she went to an address. I was spying and walking here and there in front of the house. Then some people thought I had bad intentions. Somehow I escaped from there.

Sid: Which address?

Staff gave him the. Sid became shock because he knew it is Avneet's address. He came out from the hotel

Sid(in mind): Now I am sure she is Avneet. Why you lied me avneet? You have to answer my all questions today

He we went to avneet's house and found a girl was packing. (She is hired maid by mimi. She was leaving the house cause she thought they will caught her)

Sid: Who are you? Where is uncle aunty?

Maid: I..i am a servent

Sid: Where is uncle aunty and did avneet came here?

Maid: Who are you?

Sid: It doesn’t matter say answer me

Maid: I don’t know where are they and avneet came here (she said that become afraid)

Sid made a phone call to ad

Sid: where are you uncle? Please don’t ask any question. And avneet with you?

Ad: Siddharth, Why you...

Sid: please uncle

Ad: We are in xyz hospital

He cut the call and went there. He found ad & am.

Ad: What happened, Siddharth?

Sid: Your daughter know the answer. Where is she?

Ad: She is admitted in this hospital

Sid: What! Why?

Ad narrates him the whole incident.

Sid(shocked) : Who want to kill you?

Ad: I will say you later

Doctor came

Doc: she is fine now. You can meet her now.

They went to the cabin and find her sitting on bed

Avu(in mind): My all memories are becoming clear. That means I get my memories back. But I can't remember that night even after that accident which happened in that award function  night I can't remember any memory with sid, mom, dad, vibha aunty. That means Shreya was right. She was not me.

Ad: Avneet

Her thoughts broke by ad. She went to ad and hugged him. He could not understand anything but hugged her back. Then hugged am & sid also.

You know I didn’t done anything. I didn’t cheat anyone, she was saying that amusingly.

Sid: What are you saying? And why you said that you aren’t Avneet?

Next will come soon

Vote and comment

Bybye