Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Award Show

Next day at evening

Siddharth's pov

I am ready for award show.

I went to the red carpet and saw my life was interviewing

Omg!!! She is looking damn pretty, gorgeous, cute at the same time

Omg!!! She is looking damn pretty, gorgeous, cute at the same time. I also join the interview. After the interview we entered the function together and sit together.

Sid (whisper): looking gorgeous

Avu: thank you. In fact You looking so handsome.

Sid: thank you too

Then the anchor came and starts announcing the name of the award winners.

Anchor: so next category is best Indian TV Show actor. So the award goes to none other than the Siddharth Nigam.

Avu: congo love

I went to the stage and anchor give me the mic.

Siddharth : first I want to say thank you my all fans and haters too. Without you I never can win this award. And thank you to my mom, dro, bhabi and my dear ones for inspire me. Thank you so much.

And I give the mic to the anchor and come back from stage. The anchor Again started announce the winners name. And now anchor is going to say the category which is my sweet heart nominated.

Anchor: so the next category is best Indian TV Show Actress. So the winner is none other than Avneet Kaur.

Sid: congo you too sweetheart

Avu: thank u

she went to the stage

Avu: Thank you to dear fans for whom I get this award. I took a break from tv series but still I am chosen for this award. Thank you my family, friends, fans and every one for every thing. And today is my birthday so thank you for this gift.

And she come back from stage.

Siddharth's pov end

In this function mimi and anika os also present. They were watching the programme from audience zone. They are wearing a mask.

Mimi: look at avneet. How she snatch every thing from you and now she is Queen of million hearts.

Ani: I really hate her. But do really think mimi that we are doing right with her? I mean it was not her fault because of them ( towards Avneet's parents who are also present in the programme) do we should give her that punishment.

Mimi(in mind): uff this girl

Mimi: I know beta she didn’t any big mistake but if she was not alive then they never did this with you. And you know na they love her so much so if we do that then they will suffer most. And we are not killing her just making her lowest in front of every one. Every one will hate her and it will be the biggest pain of them. So you have to do it my child. Don’t you believe your Mimi

Ani: I believe you the most mimi. I can do it. I don’t care who are they to me but I will do it.

It’s the 2nd chapter

Don’t forget to vote and comment

Bybye