D ay 4: 🎃🔪 Pumkin Carving 🔪🎃

Ships: Saisy (Mainly), Jailey, Lander and Milliot (LJSM)
Ages: All ships 17, Bethany 9
Seans POV~

We were outside in Haileys backyard. There's all the music gang + Daisy and Elliot. I have one of my arms wrapped around Daisys waist and the other one with a can of Diet Coke in my hand . There was 9 pumpkins laid out on the table and Daisy was on Pinterest looking for some inspiration.
"Hey guys!", Bethany says running outside, "I got the knifes and spoons to cut the pumpkins and scrap the insides out.".
"Thank you Bethy!", Hailey says.

The table was laid out like this:

Jake.                         Empty

Hailey. Zander

Bethany Luke

Sean. Milly

Daisy. Elliot

She puts all the spoons and knifes down (bc you would trust a nine year old to do so). Daisy looks up to me and says, "What are you gonna carve yours?".
"I'm not sure,", I reply truthfully, "What is we cut faces for a future chapter?".
"That's a great idea!", she smiles giving me a quick peck on the lips as I put my can down. I smile back, grab two knifes and spoons and pass her one of each.
"Thank you sweetie,", she hugs me and then I let go of her completely.

I start getting Google up to look up simple halloween faces. I end up as going with one crescent shaped and one star shaped eye with a smile and a triangular nose.  I start drawing on my pumpkin with the sharpie I pulled out my pocket myself. I had finally drew the face and handed the sharpie to Daisy and she smiled to me as I did so. I stood behind her digging my head into her shoulder.

"Seannn,", I small voice said, "Can you help me draw on my pumpkin. I lift my head of Daisy's should as I reply, "Sure Bethy. What would you like me to draw?".
"Can you draw me a cupcake pweaseee?", shelooks up at me blinking her eyes.
"I'll have a go but I'm not really good at drawing,", I'm not lying, I got a 4 in my art GCSEs, "Daisy's really good though so why don't we ask her.".
"Okay,", Bethy replied, "But can you ask her for me,".
"Of course.".

I look over to my gorgeous girlfriend as she finished drawing a star. "Hey baby,", I say hugging her from behind, "You know how your good at art?".
"Yeah,".
"Well could you draw Bethy a cupcake on her pumpkin as she's struggling and doesn't know how to draw.".
"Yeah of course love,", she replies giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Aww you guys are so cute,", the purple haired girl says, eyes full of adornment.
"Thank you Bethy,", Daisy says looking back at me and smiling, "I heard you wanted your pumpkin to be a cupcake!".
"Yeah!", She replies jumping in excitement.
"Do you want me to draw the out line and you can cut it with a little bit of help?".
"YEAH PLEASE!".

Daisy starts drawing the cupcake with my sharpie as I grab one of the life's and start cutting my pumpkin out. The hearts were a bit difficult but once I got one done I found the other one not so bad. I had finished the pumpkin and put my hands on my waist in an act of proudness. Daisy had finished drawing the cupcake and came over to me to put her arms around my neck.  "Hiya,", I whispered
"Hi,", she whispered back as she takes her arms of my neck, puts them around my waist as I am doing to her then we put our heads on each others shoulder. "Can you help Bethany cut her pumpkin while I cut mine?".
"Of course babe,", I reply. I take a step to get to Bethy's pumpkin and say to her, "Right mischief, Let's get to work.". And with that said I grabbed her knife and helped her to cute around the edges. She managed to do the sprinkles and the wrapper but not so much the icing.

As Bethy was doing the last touches I heard Zander scream, "THERES A SPIDER ON MY PUMPKIN!".
"Here let me get it for you,", Luke says while his boyfriend is jumping around. Everyone starts laughing, even Luke did a little.
He'd gotten the spider and threw it over the fence as he hates killing them. Meanwhile, everyone had finished carving pumpkins and were ready to put a candle in it. Jake did a microphone, Hailey did a couple of stars, Zander had done a puppy, Luke had done an autumn leaf, Milly did a Pizza slice and Elliott had done his favourite flower. We kept them all outside and went inside to hangout.

Nah bc I'm actually really scared because I have finished any one-shots for tomorrow. I have nearly finished one due tomorrow but not for the rest of the day and I'm rubbing outta ideas so if anyone has any, please suggest

837 words