Day 26: 🔥campfire (my bday)🔥

Ships: Ljsm (mainly Jailey)
Ages: same as autumn walks
Jake's POV~

It's our last night camping, Mine and Hailey's. We are leaving because I feel bad for leaving Chloe at Hailey's parents even though Shannon said it was alright.

"Hey I know,", Milly exclaims, "Lets do some campfire songs!".
"Is this just because you just want to hear Hailey sing?", Zander asks her.
"Maybeee,", Milly responds.
"I'll go get my guitar from my tent,", my girlfriend stands up, my arm slowly sliding of her shoulder. She leaves and grabs on the zipper of our tent door.

"I've got some marshmallows we can roast while we sing,", Daisy smiles, "If anyone wants one?".
"Yeah I'll have one!", Milly says.
"Alright they're just in the food tent,", Daisy states, "I'll go get them.".

Hailey comes back, guitar in her hand.
"We can start singing when Daisy comes back,", she speaks.
"Okay!", everyones agrees. She sits next to me on a big log. My girlfriend lays her head on my chest and I put my arm around her.

Daisy comes back over with a bag off marshmallows. She goes and sits down between me and Sean.
"What song Mils,", Hailey asks her.
"You choose,", she smiles.
"Fine,", she stroke her hand against the guitar. My girlfriend places her fingers in the right places and started strumming the guitar. She started singing. Her voice is amazing!

>>>>

An hour had gone by and we were all singing along. And with that Hailey played the finale chord.
"Your amazing!", Luke smiles.
"I'm not really,", Hailey tries to laugh it off.
"Nah Hailey you are,", I hug her from behind, feeling her warmth in my arms, I put my head on my shoulder.
"I'm no-", I put her finger to her lip.
"Are,", I replace her words, "Say you are.".
"Nooo,", she shakes her head.
"I'll pick you up,", I grin.
"No you won't!", she looks away.
"I would but I know you won't like it,", I muttered.
"Aww you feeling kind,", Hailey laughs.

"What song next,", she's asks laying her head backwards onto my chest.
"Can yous sing a duet?", Daisy suggests, "Your voices are made for each other.".
"Yeah Hailey please!", Sean's backs her up.
"Ugh fine,", my girlfriend sighs, "Do you want to Jake?".
"I thought you'd never ask,", I laugh. She gives me a little kiss.
"Joker and the queen?", she whispers in my ear.
"My fave babe,", I whisper back in hers.

She places her fingers in the first chord and starts strumming.

(I can't put links on here for some reason it won't load but it's Ed sheeran and Taylor Swift!)

"Omg that was amazing!", Milly exclaims.

A/N: one minutes to spare but it was my bday so I've been a little busy. See you in tomorrows story hopefully