Day 31: haunted house

Ship: Milliot
Ages: 17
Elliot's POV

Milly decided it's be fun to go to the haunted house as it was halloween. The haunted house is a thing rose meadow do every year with the old community centre. They decorate it up and people dress as zombies and that. They come and scare you when you least expect it.

>>>>>>

"Come one,", she drags my arm into the house.
"What's do we do first?", I ask.
"I think we go through this door,", Milly points to the left side of her. We walk into a room.

"Boo!", I man in a clown costume taps her shoulder.
"AHHHH!", she quickly grabs my hand. I laugh at her, "Shut up! I'm not scared.".
"Sure your not,", I respond while we walk to the next room.

————————

We get to the finale room, the spookiest of them all apparently. I step into the room, my girlfriend quivering behind me.
"You alright,", I ask her.
"Yeah I'm fine, not scared at all,", she says.
"Alright,", I smile at her as we continue walking.

This room is different. It's one thin corridor to and it had blood all over the walls. Words are formed with the blood. We get to a turn when I look down.

"UGHH,", A zombie lies up from a casket.
"AHHHH!", Milly screams jumping into my arms. I run towards the exit laughing while milly still screams. The zombie chases us from behind. I close the door in his face and place Milly on the floor.

"S-Sorry about-t that,", my girlfriend stutters going a very bright pink.
"Is someone flustered,", I say leaning over her.
"No,", she mutters.
"Uh huh,", I put my hand around her waist and lean closet too her.
"I'm not,", she stubbles on her words while responding to me.
"Sure sure,", I whisper into her ear.

She so red right now! I love to tease her. I pull her chest again mine and she goes as bright as she can. I tuck a strand behind her ear and kiss her. She leans in for it as well and we share a quick kiss. I pull away but our heads stay together.
"My house?", I ask her. She nods and we separate our heads. We walk to my house, holding hands.