Day 20: 🧺Boo box🧺 (late by 11 minutes)

Ship: Lander (idk what age)
Zander POV~

-Camera Recording-

"Hey welcome to my blog! Today my boyfriend made me a boo box as a suprise! Lets see what's inside", he pushes the box towards the camera, Luke standing behind him.

"First we have two face masks so we can have a night together with them,", he grabs them and places them on the bed.

"Second we have little hot chocolate sachets for when I have my mood swing. They are really bad in autumn!", he puts them on the bed and looks back, "And there's even marshmallows to go with them!".

"Next we have some fluffy socks. Luke knows I have a weird obsession with them!", he places them down, "Oh and look! We have a book. It's the last book in the hunger games series!". He looks over at Luke and smiles at him.

"We also have some vegan sweets for us to share while watching films! I'm not vegan but my boyfriend is and I try to eat as less meat and dairy as possible.".

"Moving on he got me a little pumpkin teddy! It's so cute and little. This will definitely be going on my bed.". Zander places it in between his pillows.

"Finally he got me a customised ghost Starbucks cups! Omg the ghost are so cute,", he places it on the table, "Thank you so much babe!". He turns to Luke and his boyfriend just nods and hugs him from behind while Zander continues talking to the phone

"That's the end of this blog! If you want to check out my channel I've got more autumn videos but I'll see you next time bye!", Luke kisses his check as he says this and Zander gets a little flustered as the video stops.

"Love you,", the autumn hair boy says.
"Love you more,", his jelly replies kissing him.