Day 25: 🧵crafts🧵(late)

People: Milo and Bethany
Ages: 9 (B) and 13 (M)
Milo's POV~

Don't make fun of me for making friends with a 9 year old. I've been friends with her for about a year because of my brother and his stupid girlfriend. She's not that bad.

-Knock Knock-

"Your here!!", Hailey jumps on to Jake. They both hug and then kiss each other.
"I am here you know?", I roll my eyes.
"Shut up,", Jake says putting his arm around his girlfriend and walks into the house.
"BETHY COME DOWN!", Hailey shouts.
"DONT CALL ME THAT! ITS JUST BETH!", she replies. You can hear her coming down the stairs.
"Where's Zander?", I ask.
"At Luke's,", she responds as we all walk into the living room.
"Ahhh,", I grin. Of course he is.

"MILO!!", Beth runs up and hugs me.
"BETH!", I smile and hug her back.
"Handshake?", she grins at me.
This is their handshake:

https://youtu.be/7AQCTft9FGg?si=q_S5GGuaADmKsN90 (the parent trap handshake)

"Everytime,", Jake slaps his forehead.
"It's better than kissing her like you did with Hails,", I say. It is true though. It would be weird me kissing a nine year old.
"Well she is my girlfriend,", he replies.
"And Beth's my best friend!", I state.

Her mom walks into the room.
"Hey Milo, Hi Jake,", she says coming over to us four.
"Hi!", Jake responds.
"I've got something's for you and Bethany to do while your here,", she tells us.
"It's Beth mom,", she rolls her eyes.
"Well I named you,", Shannon tells her.

"Hey we are going upstairs,", Hailey states.
"Alright see yous soon,", her mom replies, "Right you two I got some crafty kits for you to do. They are halloweeny so you can decorate your houses.".
"They sound fun!", I smile. To be honest I know I can be annoying but in front of adults I'm actually sorta nice.

Me and Beth head towards the kitchen. I see a few kits left out on the table.
"So whatcha wanna do,", the girl asks me.
"You choose,", I reply.
"I DIDNT SEE THIS,", she screams as she picks up a packet. It reads:

"HALLOWEEN FRIENFSHIP BRACELET MAKING KIT: ITS INCLUDES

-HALLOWEEN BEADS!
-SPOOKY THREAD
-ELASTIC THREAD
-CLAY BEADS

VERY FUN!!"

"That looks good!", I smile at her.
"Yeah I'm gonna make you, Hannah, Hailey, Luke, Zander and Jake a bracelet. And Sean and Milly and Mom and Dad,", she counts her fingers while talking.
"That sounds fun,", I pick up a different kit, "I think I'm gonna do this.".
"Okay!", she opens the box and lays it on the table.

>>>>>>>

"I finished your bracelet!", Beth come over to you with a bracelet.
"I'm not really a jewellery guy,", I reply.
"You don't have to wear it,", she hands me the bracelet.
"No I love it!", I smile, "I'm gonna wear it everyday, everywhere.". She hugs me and I hug her back. This is what the bracelet looked like:

(Replace Boo with Beth and Pumpkin with Milo)

"I made a matching one for me too!", she smiles at me while I put it on my wrist. Now people will see Beth on my wrist all the time! And they'll know that I can actually make friends.
"I finished Hailey's and Jake's as well. Can we go surprise them?", she asks.
"Yeah let's go!", I respond and stood up.

We walk upstairs together. She's carrying our siblings bracelets. She forgets to knock and just opens the door.

We walked in on their little make out session...

I put my hands on Beth's eyes and she grabs them and takes them of while they separate. "Knock you idiots,", Hailey rolls her eyes.
"I'm not an idiot,", Beth replies innocently.
"What do you want Beth?", She asks the girl.

Meanwhile I'm just lightly laughing and Jake is giving me looks. At one point he mouths, "Shut up you idiot", and then another he mouths, "It's not funny!".
I keep laughing tho. I didn't care what he said.

"Milo stop laughing,", Hailey death glares me.
"A-alright,", I stutter.
Jake just laughs at me and mouths, "Ha your scared of my girlfriend.".
I mouth back, "shut up doofus.".

"Why'd you come in?", Hails asks us.
"I made you both bracelets,", Beth walks over to them and hands them to the two.
"Aw thank you,", her sister gave her a hug, "Next time can you knock on the door?".
"Yeah sorry,", she scratches the back off her head, "I just got a little excited".

Their bracelets were matching! Hailey had a purple and green one and Jake had a purple and orange one. They both the same lettters on:

'🖤H+J🖤'

"Thanks beth!", my brother says putting the bracelet on.