Day 29: Proposal!!!

Warning: extreme kissing?? 💋
Ship: Lander
Ages: (same as pp pt1 and 2)
Luke's POV~

Me and my soon to be fiancé hopefully just landed at our hotel. He opens the door. The room was massive! It had a hot tub and free gifts (they told me they'd add some after I propose aswell for when we get back).

"OMG I LOVE IT,", Zander screams running in the room, "THIS IS THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVERR!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH.".
"Love you,", I hug him from behind.
"Love you more,", he kisses me.
"Let's unpack!", he exclaims grabbing the bags.

>>>>>>>>

Later

I blindfold him and I drive to the lake.
"Where are you taking me?", my boyfriend asks me, very confused.
"It's a surprise,", I state.
"Fine,", he sighs and I continue driving.

We arrive at the location after many, "How long do I have to stay blindfolded for?"s.
"We are here!", I smile and help him out the car.
"Finally,", I feel like he would of rolled his eyes but I can't see under the blindfold.

I guide him to a lovely spot. It's got black roses and I pick one and pop it in my jacket pocket. I look over and see Jake and Hailey in a bush.
"Really,", I mouth at them but they hide more. I just roll my eyes and fiddle with the ring in my pocket.
"You can take off your blindfold,", I say.

He grabs his blindfold and takes it off his eyes.
"Omg it's so beautiful,", he states and looks around, "This is the best birthday ever!".
He faces the other way, Perfect timing!

"Zander I've been meaning to tell you something for awhile now,", I go down on one knee as he turns he around. He puts his hands on his mouth in shock and starts crying.

"Zander, my love (don't judge this is very cringe), since the very first day I have always loved you. The day I met you on the playground and asked you if you wanted to be friends has been the best day. Every moment with you is when I am happy. When I'm without you I can't stop thinking about you. Zander I love being with you and everything. Your the only person I'd want to live my life with. We've been dating for nearly 4 years today and seem as though it's your special day I thought I would ask you...". The nerves start to kick in.

"Will you marry me?", i pop the question.

"OMG OMG,", he jumps up and down, "YES!".
I walk towards him while he's wiping his mascara off from down his cheeks. I pick him up and spin him around. I then place my fiancé on the group and give him a kiss. The most passionate kiss we've ever had. We separate and I put on his ring.

"I love it!", he exclaims and I give him a big hug. I look over his shoulder and see Hailey's crying off happiness and Jake is just smiling. They give me a thumbs up and head towards their car which is hidden down an alley so Zander wouldn't see it. We tear apart from the hug and I start crying. He wipes the tears of my face as we put our heads together.
"Don't you cry or I'll cry again,", he laughs.
"I love you so so much,", I say.
"I love you so much,", he replies and we hug again, swaying side by side.

^^^^^^^^^

Your still here? Fine. I'll give you a bonus clip! But only because you are my favs:
👇👇👇

Zander's POV~

I open the door too the hotel room.
"Surprise!", two people shout. Why are Hailey and Jake here.
"Omg!", I scream, "You guys are here?!?".
"Yeah!", Hailey smiles, "Me, Luke and Jake planned it out.".
"You were in on this??", I look backwards to my fiancé.
"Yeah,", he scratches the back of his head.
"WHERES THE PROSECCO??", I shout.
"This is the Zander I like,", Jake states.
"Watch it Sterling,", I roll my eyes.

>>>>>>

Five hours later of drinking (22:00pm)

"We are heading off!", Hailey says dragging Jake to their hotel room next door.
"See ya tomorrow,", Zander stumbles on his words. Hailey just laughs at him.
"Good luck with that Luke,", she and Jake close the door too our room.

"Let's get to bed Zander,", I smile at him.
"But I wanna partyyyy,", he stubbles all over the place.
"I think we've done enough partying,", I respond to his drunk comment.
"Whatch- what- d. D. D. Do you meann?", he's obviously had too much to drink. Lucky for me I've only had a bottle of beef and one glass of Prosecco.
"Please Baby,", I say giving him a hug.
"Fineeee,", he rolls his eyes, "Your a party poo-poop-pooper y-you knnnow?".
"I'm tired,", I tell him.

"Wait can we go in the tub hot??", he smiles.
"You mean the hot tub?", I ask and he replies by nodding at me, "No because it's too late. We can tomorrow though with Hailey and Jake.".
"YESS!", he shouts and starts jumping.
"Come on then,", I grab his hand and drag him to our room.

"OoOh this bed is lovely,", my drunk fiancé says patting the bed.
"It is,", I respond.
"Can I have a cuddle with you in it?", he asks with his adorable puppy eyes.
"Fine,", I sigh, "Come on then.".
"Yay!", he exclaims.

He gets in the bed in his clothes.
"Areby you gonna get into pyjamas?", I question my life decisions at this point.
"Nah I put my joggers on before and I can just leave your hoodie on,", he slurs his words.
"Alright!", I smile at him, "I'm just gonna wear some jogger shorts as I'm boiling.".

I take off my top as I put some jogget shorts on before. Zanders silent, that's unusual seem as though he's drunk. I look around and see his staring at my chest.
"What?", I ask him.
"Your a Fittie with those abs,", he keeps staring. Sure I do work out but I don't really have abs. Like they're mini ones but not that big.

I hop into the bed and he just cuddles up to me. I love him so much.
"Drink someone water hun before you go to bed,", I hand him a glass. He just chugs it in one go, "Better?".
"Yeah thanks,", he's sobered up a little but still cuddles into me again.

"Love you,", he looks up. I stare at his lips and then look up to his eyes and sees he's staring at mine. I tilt my head down and kiss him. He leans up and kisses me harder. He slowly grabs my hair and we make out a little more. Not much longer.

We soon fall asleep all cuddled up together.