ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs

2 months after the wedding

Maddy*

After the wedding our relationship was stronger, and since Charles was home for a lot of time, we improved the quality time with the kids also.

Lya was getting even more interesting every day. She learns new things from Mateo and Charles, because they are mostly staying with her.

I was being slowly but surely back to work as i did before. It felt super overwhelming and stressful but this free week in home for all of us will help me relax.

"Babe, stop working. Mateo have a karting lesson." Charles said as he joined me on the couch.
"Just a minute Charles." I said seriously.
"Wow, Charles? I am just Charles for you now?" He looked confused at me, somehow offended.
"No..babe.." i tried to speak but he cut me off.
"Okay, then I'll take Mateo to his karting lesson. Just to know, he wanted you there too." He said as he got up.
"Babe, why did you said that? I'll come with you!" I said as i putted my laptop aside.

Why can't he understand it's really stressful for me? I totally forgot Mateo will have his first karting lesson today and really wanted us to go and support him.

"You know you don't really need to come." He said ironically, still being offended by the "Charles" probably.
"Since our son wants me there, i will come." I said as Mateo looked up at us, probably feeling the pressure.
"Another argument? Seriously?" He said disappointed and head to the car.
"Look what we have done.." i whispered as i put Lya and Mateo in their car seats.

The whole ride was silent, neither me or Charles dared to speak, even a word to eachother.

***

Charles helped Mateo with his suit. He pressed a kiss on his forehead and putted his helmet on.

He came back to my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"You know what we did in home was stupid." He whispered.

Stupid? He just don't understand a thing about how stressful is it to be back at work after always being around the world supporting him. Why can't he support me like i did?

"Mhm." I nod and forced a smile.
"With no talking we won't fix the things, come on babe. We've gone through so much this won't bring us down." He kissed my head.

He is right we've gone through a lot but to say this kind of things to your wife is stupid.

"Just watch Mateo. He is driving like you." I tried to change the topic. We can discuss it in home when we put the kids to sleep.

"Yes, he's doing amazing." He smiled brightly.

***

When we got home Mateo was shattered so i left Charles to bath him and put him to sleep. Lya was bigger challenge than him so i just wanted to go with the easy part first.

Charles helped me bath Lya and to dress her also, I only needed to feed her and rock her to sleep.

We stil haven't said a word to eachother.
I don't know what's wrong with us, we always had talked our problems wide open till this one.

I joined him in the kitchen, he was making dinner.

"Babe can we talk about this? It don't felt right." I said and he stopped looking at me.
"Yeah. You first." He said with some confusion in his voice.
"I don't know how to say it but..can you please understand it is stressful for me to be back at work after being around the world with you?" My whole body was tense up already, I don't wanted another argument. I can't do this.
"Babe..i do understand that okay? But that stress also reaches me in some situations. I'm becoming more stressful also, it's the start of the season soon."
"I think the reason for this argument is me so i apologize." I simply said, we promised to be honest with eachother.
"I think we both can be blamed. I didn't talked with you about that so it caused some tension here." He smiled and came to give me a hug.
"We are still going strong. Together." He whispered pressing a kiss on my forehead.
"Yeah. I love you." I smiled.

***

It still doesn't felt right, even when we talked it..I wasn't happy it even happened.

"You're still silent, come on love! I know it's hard okay?"
"It's not okay. I need to clear my head." I stand from the couch and putted my shoes on.
"If this is what you want, okay. Just...i'll be waiting for you here." He said calmly, i nod but felt bad.

I don't wanted to cause a scene, my head was just overwhelmed. I don't wanted to say something i will regret later.

***

I went back home after an hour or something walking around. It definitely helped, at least a little.

When i entered the apartment i saw Charles sleeping on the couch. Poor him.
I didn't thought about how tough is it for him also.

"Babe, it's not comfortable here. Let's go to bed." I slowly rested my hand on his chest.
"Just come here." He mumbled and i smiled.

I layed my head on his chest and started doing doodles around it, it helped me and him relax.

"I love you so damn much and please if you ever feel like this, just talk to me. I'm your partner, I'm here to help and protect you. Please baby." He said sleepy.
"I'm sorry, i love you too. My head was so overwhelmed baby, i didn't wanted to bother you with this."
"Can you for once understand that you don't bother me when you tell me, completely the opposite. Talk to me, about everything that bothers you! Don't think that distract me, no, it doesn't." He said looking directly at my eyes.
"I will." I kissed his nose gently.
"I really hope so, i talk this for at least a year and you don't share me because of the racing. Fuck it baby, you are more important!" He said seriously.

I little bit rushed but..here it is. 🙈

Sorry for not updating much, i started my lessons and i wanted to focus a bit on them.

Hope you are ready for this one because there are planned many many interesting things, and more drama of course!

if i write it in the way i want to
( perfect in my expectations )
it'll be good