ғɪʀsᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Charles*

I left for Bahrain week after staying home, Maddy couldn't come with me because she had to fly to Spain for an event with her modeling agency.

I can't lie, i wanted to be with her this time. It was her first one since a long time..i bet she's feeling insecure or stressed.

The kids were with her mom in Monaco. Honestly we were all apart. Knowing Maddy needs to stay the weekend and few more days after that in Spain makes me feel bad because we won't actually see eachother if I don't fly to Spain.

It was already getting complicated after we got married...

"So? Where's Maddy?" Carlos asked me.
"Spain. For work." I sighed, i missed her. I'm used to see her with me always. Now she can't be always with me.
"Is everything okay between you two? Because it clearly didn't seem so."
"I don't know. Everything is becoming more complicated with each day."
"You two got through the hell! Come on don't let some stupidity to bring you two down! Think about how much you love her, the kids!"
"I think about it every second Carlos, they are used to be here with me every race! Now I don't even have them with me."
"You know you can't deal with two kids in a different country, Maddy handles it pretty well, but you.."
"She's their mom, they always listen to her." I smiled.
"She's the boss in home as i see."
"Definitely it's her!" I laughed and heard my phone buzzing.

I really hoped it's her, please lord let's be her!!

It was.

"Hey my love, is everything okay?" I asked her with a small smile, seeing her on the phone made me miss her even more.
"Heyy, all good actually. I'm a bit nervous but..yeah! So, help me choose a dress because i really can't choose!" She laughed softly and showed two dresses.
"The red one." I said proudly.
"Because of Ferrari or because it'll look good on me?" She teased me.
"You look good in everything, but yeah because of Ferrari. Also hope you are wearing your ring so everyone can see you're mine."
"I'm yours mister, don't worry. Thank you for your opinion, talk to you tomorrow!" She said and hung up.

Seeing her for a brief moment, even from a phone call made my heart beat fast. I love her so damn much.

...

Maddy*

"He said the red one." I smiled at Kika, she was also with me on this event.
"I bet because it is for Ferrari." She laughed.
"Of course, if it wasn't me he was going to be married to Ferrari." I joked. His passion was real and sweet. Even when they fuck him up.
"I'm sure he was going to be." She chuckled and finished her make up.
"How do i look?" I asked her spinning around.
"The red heals are top Mads, we'll kill them tonight." She gave me a high five.
"Absolutely!"

We called an uber to drive us to the event, i was exited about it. My first one since i gave a birth to Mateo and Lya also.

That's 5 years already.

"So are you exited? I can't wait to see you do photoshoots again Mads! You were rocking them!"
"I feel exited, but i bit nervous. Still 5 years is a long time."
"Hey, it's gonna be okay! I'll be with you." She squeezed my hand gently and i nod.

...

After few hours the event was at the end, and it actually felt amazing. I missed walking around on heals with a champagne in hand and enjoy everything.

As much as i love supporting Charles, my work means also so much to me and i finally can enjoy it. That means even more less race weekends with Charles or the kids.

But there's nothing much i can do. I enjoy modelling. I enjoy doing it. Nothing can stop me from doing it.

"You ABSOLUTELY killed it Mads. Your return will always be iconic." Kika said as we were fixing our make up for the after party.
"It felt good, i enjoyed it. But I'll also enjoy some drinks tonight. It's my time for it."
"Absolutely! Enjoy yourself!" She gave me a small hug and i returned it.

Charles*

We were out with the boys for a few drinks. I was watching Maddy's posts from the event. She was looking absolutely stunning, like always.

God i miss her, but i can't stop her from doing something that makes her so happy.

"Someone misses his girl?" Lando teased me.
"At least i have a girl, mate." I glared at him.
"Eyy!" Everyone laughed.
"Jokes aside mate, she killed it. Kika told me she did amazing." I smiled at Pierre's words.
"I never doubted that she'll be amazing." I smiled proudly.

I never did, yes. She is always doing amazing, she has that self-confidence and evilness in her. She can do everything as long as she wants to. No one and nothing can stop her.

I saw stories of her at some party, she was looking so happy. Drinking, dancing.

Just my happy girl. Damn I'm so in love with her.