ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Charles*

After the race which i won, happily. I promised to Maddy to take the kids and fly with them to Spain to see her.

I missed her so much, and I'm sure the kids also. We're all not used to that and we need to do it now because she made it very clear that she wants to continue with modeling.

"When we are going to see mommy?" Mateo asked me while watching something on my phone.
"In a bit buddy, we just need to land and go to her hotel." I informed him and he nod.
"I miss mommy." He added.
"I miss her too buddy, and I'm sure she also miss us."
"Then why she didn't took us with her?"
"She was and still is very busy, she wasn't going to have time to take care of you and Lya."
"I don't like that then." I sighed.
"Buddy sometimes things not always happen like we want or like them to happen." I tried to convince him that it's normal for Maddy to work and not take them with her.
"It was better when we were coming with you around the world."
"Buddy..i can't resist that it was good, but mommy has her work and needs to do it just like me."

The rest of the flight was silent, i was thinking about Maddy. How much i missed her and how much i want to have her in my arms again.

Mateo snapped me out of my toughts telling me we landed. I quickly got all of our stuff and we headed to the uber that drove us to the hotel Maddy was staying in.

At the moment we reached her room my heart beat went to the roof. I was so exited to finally see her.

I pushed the door and we get in the room, she was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine in her hand. At the moment she saw me she left the glass on the table and ran to me.

I wrapped my arms around her body and felt like the whole world stopped for a second. It was just us.

"Oh god, i missed you so much!" She said hugging me tighter.
"You don't know how much i missed you also." I smiled tiredly and she stroke my cheek.
"The jetlag is a killer, go sit on the couch, you can finish my wine. I will take care of the kids." She kissed me for a long time before her gaze slide to Mateo and Lya.

...

After 1 or something i felt her sitting next to me with another glass of wine.

"Tell me, how was your first event or whatever it was?" I wrapped my arm around her.
"It was amazing! But i can't deny that i missed you and the kids in the whole time." She smiled.
"We missed you too." I assured her and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Tomorrow is my free day, let's spent it here. With the kids, relaxing." She stroked my arm gently and i nod.
"Sounds like a plan, love." I smiled.

We spend few hours just watching TV and cuddling. Something i missed so damn much.

Eventually we got tired and went to bed, so we can finally enjoy ourselves.

...

Maddy*

The next morning i woke up surprisingly early, the sun was just rising. I went to make myself coffee and start the morning, leaving Charles and the kids sleep as long as they need.

When i entered the bedroom Charles was awake, looking at the sunrise. His beautiful green eyes were shining under the sun.

"Morning my love." I whispered and sat next to him on the bed, stroking his back gently.
"Morning princess." He mumbled and i smiled.
"Few more minutes in bed won't hurt you Charlie." I laughed softly and he chuckled.
"Mhm, i just want to stay in bed." He closed his eyes and exhaled.
"Someone's tired?"
"A bit. Honestly I don't know how you manage to get everything under control with two kids. I can't even think about going somewhere alone with them." I chuckled.
"Yeah, they are a big challenge." I layed next to him and just remained our position. Looking into eachother's eyes with smiles.

The peace didn't lasted long as we heard Mateo coming. We both laughed and turned to him.

"I'm hungry!" He announced as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"Okay amour, come and help me to make breakfast." I laughed at we left Charles to lay a bit more.
"So how was in Monaco baby? You behave yourself right?" I asked him.
"It was great but i missed you." He snuggled into me a little.
"Aw, i missed you too, I'm sorry we needed to be apart. It's not going to happen again." I stroked his cheek.
"Promise?"
"Promise!"

...

We had a great breakfast all of us, we spend the whole day laying on the bed and watching movies, four of us.

Just catching up with everything me and Charles missed about eachother in the past days.

"Can you come to the next grand prix? Or you are busy again?"
"I'm free, surprisingly. I want to come..but for Australia I don't promise anything. I still don't know my schedule for the next weeks."
"To be with me next weekend is enough for now. I can't stop you from doing what you love, just how you let me race i also let you modeling." He smiled and stroked my hair gently.
"Thanks for understanding. It means so much to me. I would still try to come to as many grand prix i can, be sure in this." I kissed him gently.