new start

Charles*

The next morning i woke up on the couch, we rarely fell asleep there but last night after everything we did. I felt a little bit better, i knew i was pressuring Maddy with everything..She felt the urge to take care of me, which I don't wanted..
I turned my head to her, seeing her sleeping in one of my shirts, snuggled into a blanket. I felt like i need to change something, to do something. I can't let the woman that endured everything with me to endure my problems and shits that i did. If someone needs to fix it, it has to be me.

I got up and walked to the kitchen, i saw few plates from yesterday night, i washed them. Something i didn't do since we are married. Am i that bad husband? I let my wife do all the chores, take care of the kids and me?
I felt like I want to disappear...

I made breakfast and coffee for Maddy, today i had a plan which didn't included me having breakfast or coffee at home.

I walked to the bathroom to find the dirty clothes all over the floor, i didn't blamed Maddy, i blamed myself.. How could i let this happen?

I put them in the washing machine and started to fold the clean clothes.

After the chores around the house were ready, i noticed we didn't had much food left, so i decided to go to the grocery shop alone, i know what headache the kids cause to Maddy if she takes them to the store. So now i can do it instead.

I wanted to buy something to Maddy, to make up for everything and to thank her for taking care of me.

I didn't know what, but i know i will buy it.

After i went to the grocery shop and bought everything we needed, i headed around Monaco to look for a gift. I wasn't sure if it should be expensive but i knew it won't be something too cheap.

I started thinking..

Make up?

No i don't know what make up she uses...

Jewellery?

She has tone of jewelry...

Bags?

She has many...

Think..

Flowers?

Too low...

I couldn't think of anything that can make her happy at the moment..

Except...

A holiday.

A holiday away from everything and everyone. Without the kids possibly.

Now.. where she will want to go...

Somewhere in France? Italy?

We basically went everywhere through my racing career and i don't know where she will like...

Beach?

Greece!

It has to be Greece, we talked about going to Mykonos before few years for the summer break but it didn't happened.

So now it was our chance.

I went back home, placed
groceries on the countertop and walked back to the living room. Maddy was cuddling with the kids there. It warmed my heart and i smiled softly.

Maddy turned to me and i could see the relief on her face, i wasn't sure for what she felt relieved but i was happy.

I sat next to them and Lya crawled on my chest cuddling me.

"Dada" She said and i smiled.
"That's new." I said and kissed her forehead.
"I was wondering where you are.." Maddy said and layed next to Lya on my chest and Mateo crawled on me also.
"I was out, buying stuff, i washed the dishes.. did the laundry... And there's breakfast and coffee." I stroked her hair while hugging each of them.
"We've been talking about going to a holiday... now with this.. you know.. we have free time."
"I was about to surprise you with one to Greece just us two but.. if you want the two demons with us... we'll take them." I smiled.
"We'll think about it... thank you love." She whispered, nuzzling into my neck.

We spend most of the day on the couch, watching some animations that Lya and Mateo wanted.

I suddenly felt Maddy's hand sliding down to my pants, i tried to suppress any sounds that could possibly come out of me, because the kids were on top of me.

"Sweetheart.." I whispered, bitting my lip.
"Pleasee, we didn't had any fun recently." She smirked, and i gave in
"Just remove your hand and let me stand, because I'll lose it." I whimpered, she was capable of doing this to me with one hand, not even touching anything but my abdomen. I was so weak for her... too weak..

We told the kids we'll go clean the bedroom which sounded so stupid to us but they belived so we couldn't hope for more.

I pushed her on the bed while taking off my shirt, her hands started unbuckling my belt, mine her bra. Her hands were shaking, my thighs too, from the feeling of her hands on my boxers, my penis felt so hard.

"Looks like someone is in the mood too" She chuckled, referring to it.
"Shut up" I mumbled while kissing her neck, going down through her breasts, stomach. She moaned quietly, but i knew she was holding herself back because of the kids.

I entered her, she had to bite the pillow to stop herself from moaning louder, i slowly started to fuck her, teasing her a bit.

"Charles.." She whimpered. "Please.." Her pleas were sweet, but i wasn't giving up yet, she gripped onto my shoulders and kept kissing me. I started doing it faster, he whimpers weren't as pleasing as her moans but it was still a perfect experience.

The teasing went a bit too far when she started begging me to please her and let her have that orgasm she desperately wanted. I did it finally and she let out a loud moan, not caring for anything or anyone around us, i can't lie, i cummed in her too, it felt too perfect.

She was panting, i collapsed on top of her and she quickly pushed me off, wanting a breath.

"Was it needed so much teasing?" She panted, i chuckled.
"It was fun love." I kissed her forehead.

Now it was the fun part, we actually had to clean the bedroom and actually had to go to the bathroom without the kids noticing the mess..

We finally managed and before the kids noticed we hopped in the bathroom together.

"If you didn't teased me that much, i would have allowed second round here. But now, just shower." She crossed her arms and looked at me.
"Aw, someone is mad." I smiled and kissed her.

***