ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴀᴅ

Maddy*

It felt so strange to enter the hospitality with Rebecca and not with Isa..Of course i respect their decision and i understand the situation but me and Isa were very close..

"I'm sorry if i acted strange or something...just i really didn't expected that." I said to Rebecca, i didn't wanted to offend her in any way.
"I understand you, you don't need to worry. I just don't wanted to be in bad terms with you." She smiled and i returned.
"There's no way we can be in bad terms, you didn't do anything." I said honestly.

We spend some time in the hospitality, i showed her things around so she can feel more comfortable while being here.

We even sat in the cafeteria and ordered coffee for us and for the boys. We were going to be together before the first practice.

Charles*

"Mate I'm worried about Maddy, she will probably hate me after this!" Carlos said worriedly while we were walking to the cafeteria to meet them.
"Mate chill, she just wasn't expecting this, she won't hate you. What about coming to our room tonight, you can explain her everything and we can have a nice time." I offered him.
"Really? You think Maddy will be fine with that?"
"Well, we'll see." I said as i entered the cafeteria with him by my side.

We approached them, they weren't seeing us so we were clearly going to surprise them.

I wrapped my arms around Maddy's waist while she was talking, she loves that.

"My beautiful wife." I said as i kissed her cheek.
"Oh there you are." She smiled and kissed me.

I sat her on my lap, so did Carlos with Rebecca. We were all enjoying the time.

"So, i have an idea and you don't have right to say no." I said to Maddy kissing her cheek constantly.
"Alright." She smiled.
"Carlos and Rebecca to come to our room tonight, we can have a nice time and enjoy ourselves." Maddy nod happily.
"I'm all in for this." She smiled.

I saw Carlos getting even more nervous since she agreed, I don't know why he's so nervous, he'll just explain to her and that's it.

***

Maddy*

After the two practices, i took Charles's car and me and Rebecca went to the hotel, it was already getting late so we wanted to rest already.

"How do you feel? Like being new girlfriend to a driver, everything and everyone being around you?" I asked Rebecca, curious how she handle it.
"I'm honestly very nervous and anxious about it, me and Carlos are trying to be private because he know how many hate I can get..he tries to protects me but..you can't escape from the media.." She said taking a deep breathe.
"That's true, i hope Carlos protects you, because the F1 world is cruel..not only for the drivers." I answered, remembering what was like when Charles proposed me in Italy...

I got a call from my mom, probably the kids, but now knowing they are ill, every call makes me anxious.

"Sorry.. just my mom. The kids are ill and..yeah." I said before answering the call.

"Hi mom." I said worriedly.
"I don't want to worry you darling but Mateo is with fever still and he feels really really ill.." She said calmly.
"And what does that has to mean?"
"Your dad thinks we need to take him to the hospital so they can check him."
"Yeah, sure. Do that and call me after it. Charles will be also here." I said and took a deep breathe. "How's Lya?" I asked with tears in my eyes.
"She's getting a bit better with the antibiotic. She almost finished it."
"Okay..just yeah take Mateo to the hospital and call me.." I hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Rebecca asked me worriedly.
"Oh yeah, just..my son Mateo is not getting better..he has fever and yeah.." i said barely able to hold back tears.
"I'm sure he'll be okay soon, they just need to check him at the hospital and you'll see he'll be okay." She assured me placing a hand on my back.
"Thanks." I smiled.

Soon Charles and Carlos also came, i still didn't got a call from my mom and i was getting really anxious.

"Baby, Mateo.. he still have fever.. my mom called me and..and-" He stopped me with a kiss.
"Your mom called me, Mateo will be fine he just have some things that are higher than needed. Don't worry, let yourself relax now." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

The boys went to cook dinner and me and Rebecca went to chose a movie to watch.

"Maddy..can you come for a minute?" Carlos asked me, visibly nervous. I stand and followed him.
"I'm really sorry i didn't told you about me and Isa...it happend when you were in Spain for your event, it was something special for you and I don't wanted to ruin it with these news... I'm really sorry...It was mutual decision.. between us." He said getting emotional. I hugged him.
"It wasn't mutual wasn't it?" He shook his head.
"I mean partly yeah. I wanted to focus on racing and she wanted to focus on her. I was ready to be with her if she wanted it.."
"I'm sorry, i know you love her.."
"Loved. She choose herself not us. Rebecca was there when she wasn't."
"Rebecca is a good girl, and i really enjoy her company, I'm fine with being around.

After we cleared everything we were ready to eat and watch a movie. We layed on the bed and i snuggled into Charles. I was upset because i was worried for Mateo.

"Relax love the kids are fine." He whispered slowly caressing my hair. I slowly nod and let myself relax. After everything i can always fly back to Monaco.

We had a great evening together, eating and watching movies till late. Eventually i fall asleep before the end of the movie.