• EPISODE 1 : CLOSET PRINCESS •

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                     " HEY!! HEY!  "

  " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                  " OH YEAH "

   " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                 " BARBIEEE~!! "

" LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------------
              ( Third person pov )

" So what do you think boys?
    Chic Or so last week? " Y/n said as she was posing in front of themirror.

" Both " Titus said. As he was looking towards her, his eyes Going up and down staring y/n down if she was food.

Nick saw what was Titus doing and
gave him a shove. Almost pushing him out of the couch and landing on the floor.

Titus scoffed and replied with a " bitch " he went back to stare at beautiful human standing right, in front of them.

Barbie had a smile on his face and saw the interaction between the both, idiots he decided to ignore, as he felt them push and shove each other.

Y/n stood there and chuckled she didn't mind Titus honestly, she found it amusing to say the least.

She turned Around to look at barbie remembering they were supposed to hang out with barbie and ken today.

" Oh I just remembered something-
I was supposed to hang out with barbie and ken. " Y/n exclaimed.

Her smile getting bigger as she was mentioning the hanging out part.

Usually the short blonde hair male would pay for her stuff meaning she wouldn't have to pay a fucking, dime
For her stuff the more the merrier
free stuff for her.

Titus and Nick slowly turned their heads towards barbie their legs and hands untangling each other.

As they gave barbie a side eye while y/n stood in the background smiling to herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------
              PANNEL CHNAGE
         ( Basically it' an interview)

Y/n sat down Infront of the pink sofa and looked around seeing a bunch of pink.

She looked around until she, decided to talk too barbie later so she could tell him if she could add some of her favourite things in the room and style it with f/c.

She looked up too see the camera on
Ready for her to reply.

" Well I guess I'm hanging out with the two blondes even tho, barbie keeps saying it's a date?" Y/n explained.

Y/n frowned at the thought of the ' date '
just wanting to be friends with short blonde male.

Y/n turned around to grab the gift she left behind the couch.

She made a gift for barbie and ken to thank them for taking her dog too the vet.

The poor dog would scratch them and bite them until she went over and called her precious poodles name.

Y/n quick got out her trance and begin to show the camera her card almost if it
Food review.

She opened it then a sound came out.