ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ

_҈_҈҈-҈҈_҈҈_҈҈_҈҈_҈҈-҈҈_

" Dear I'm out to take y/n to the playground! " M/n exclaimed.

"All right! don't take too long it's almost time for dinner" father said.

Cute baby, sounds started to come out from little y/n as she reached out for their mother.

M/n softly chuckled and raised y/n to her back as she grabbed a blanket to make a small shift carrier. Now on her back
y/n started to fall asleep on her mother's shoulder.

A walk shouldn't mind the little one.

M/n softly hummed while walking towards the park. Their town was known for many crimes and other things she didn't wanna talk about.

She wished her husband would agree with her and move away from here as far as they could.

But this was his childhood town, no matter what she did he wouldn't agree.

She was in her own thoughts for a couple of minutes not looking where she was going.

Suddenly a loud twig snapped beneath her feet causing her to get out of her weird trance. She looked around seeing she past the park.

Uh oh..

M/n let out an annoyed sigh and chuckled. No matter how old she gets she always gets too deep into her thoughts.

Now reatracing her steps she saw 2 tall figures standing right next to the swings.

Who are they?
Aren't they too old for their age?

She shook her head lightly it would be best if she didn't cause any troubles.
After what she did last week, she knew her husband would get pissed off.

He wouldn't be able to cook her (favourite/ food) almost if y/n heard her she started to suckle onto her cheek.

She let out giggles and was about to reach back to grab y/n but was interrupted by the 2 tall figures earlier approaching her.

M/n not knowing if they were looking for trouble, made sure to keep one hand in her pocket and the other on y/n.

" Hey lady? Have we seen you around here. " The tall figure said.

The other guy snickered right behind him as he tried to cover his, snickers behind his hand.

M/n noticing the creepy guys behavior, started to grab something from her purse.

Both of the guys stared at the mother as she reached for something behind her. Both of them looked at each other knowing they could take her on within seconds.

M/n quickly pulled y/n and put her Infront of her as a shield.

" Lady what the hell are you doing. " The creep said.

The (tall/short) women stared at them with her eyes getting wider and patted
y/n's belly, and no once could understand for what's about to become their demise.

Little y/n started to make gargling noises until puke came out of her mouth.

The strangers started to cry and scream as y/n puked at them like a waterfall. The strangers started to cry like women and gave M/n the middle finger.

" YOU BITCH! " the taller stranger said as he quickly walked away with his other partner making squishy wet sounds as their smelly milk puke stench could not be smelled anymore.

Y/n looking up too see their mother giggling and grabbed a wipe from her pocket as she cleaned her baby.

The little y/n looked at their hands wondering how that happened? After all babies aren't supposed to puke like a waterfall.

M/n noticing her little one having a confused look on their face as she quickly finished her laugh fest.

She put y/n back into her position as she was done cleaning her.

Skipping along the, way she didn't notice the unknown dark creature watching and staring almost like a rat. It inhaled as it started to walk closer to the baby puke.

It smelled it before finding another smelly scent with a bit masculine scent.

Not liking the scent it started to see shoe prints on the floor walking towards the opposite directions.

It followed not wanting these puny humans be next to their master and their pet.

  ________________________________________

Father opened the door to see his wife skipping and seeing small patches of baby puke on his child.

Father shook his head realasing a tired sigh.

Y/n started to let out happy yells as they stated too see their father in the distance.

M/n slowing down as she sees her husband with a scowl on his face, and his eyebrows touching each other.

Uh oh-

Y/n's Father quickly held out his hands to get her off m/n as he did he picked up her up without saying a word to his wife quickly turned away leaving her in silence.

M/n knew her husband quite well but seeing his kid covered in puke knew she was in quite the trouble.

Looking around to see a shadow behind her and as it held a headless head.

It's blood seeping through its transparent fingers, it started to stain the ground as it gripped it harder. M/n giving the monster a sad sigh before tears started to appear.

" You told me I could see her again ..
it hasn't been 6 years, It's not my time yet.... " M/n scoffed.

The monster let out a noise and as they did m/n looked like she could understand it. It almost seems it was speaking gibberish but the mother somehow understood it?

" ጎ ኗልሀቿ ሃዐሁሃቿልዪ ልክዕ ሃዐሁ የልነነቿዕ ጎፕ ሃዐሁ ዘልሀቿ ፕዐ ርዐጠቿ ጌልርጕ ክዐሠ.. "

M/n let out a scoff and turned away heading right inside the house.

Now with an angry face she headed to her room passing by the restroom before hearing giggles. Wondering what the hell was it. She opened it to see father
washing baby y/n, he put more shampoo into the bathtub as y/n splashed around and having a beard on her face.

Father looked up to see m/n and saw how annoyed she looked. Knowing his wife well he quickly patted the ground wanting her to sit next to him.

M/n quickly leaned towards her husband as she got pulled closer to him as they see y/n with rubber ducks and boats.

Splashing around before holding her breath and made a starfish position she floated up and giggled as they see her parents give her loving gazes and clapping for her discovery.

---- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------- -------- ------ ---