EPISODE 2 •|| HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                      " HEY!! HEY!  "

    " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                " OH YEAH "

   " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                 " BARBIEEE~!! "

" LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "

-----------------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

" ITS MY BIRTHDAY! It's FINALLY HERE! My fAvorast DAY ALL YEAR!"
Chelsea said as she was jumping on her bed full of excitement and joy.

" I'm so HAPPY! I COULD just-" But before she could say anything she was interrupted by her brother.

" Happy birthday Chelsea breakfast is ready. " skipper exclaimed.

Chelsea quickly headed downstairs towards the kitchen, she would skip along her steps humming a tune.

The male chuckled and quickly followed her downstairs, he was happy his sister was enjoying this day.

Because it may be her last...

Skipper now inside of the kitchen announced his sister's arrival.

" She's up and she's on her way down. " Skipper said still texting on his phone.

" Places everyone! Where going to make sure Chelsea's 6th birthday is the best one yet. " Stacie said

He was moving around still mixing the batter in the cake. Stacie wanted the best for his little sister.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

                  barbie's interview

" Stacie really loves birthdays, he takes them very seriously." Barbie said whispering the last words quietly.

The male blonde did not want his brother to find out he was talking shit about him.

"And maybe too much." The blue eye male said.

But what he didn't notice was his brother was right behind him with a clipboard in his arms.

Stacie tapped him pencil on the board almost telling his brother to hurry up the
Interview and prepare for Chelsea's birthday.

                 Interview ended
------------______-------------------_______---------------

All of the mallicents brothers stood there in the kitchen.

Everybody is preoccupied with their own things, Stacie still preoccupied with his board while, skipper and barbie where just staring at his brother.

They were in disbelief of how there brother could right so fast and yet do things so slow.