EPISODE 3 • ||PET PEEVE ||

___________________________________________

_________________________________________               " HEY!! HEY!  "

              " HEY!! HEY!  "

    " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE "

                  " OH YEAH "

      " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSE!! "

                " BARBIEEE~!! "

       " LIFE IN THE DREAM HOUSEE~ "
__________________________________________

( THIRD POV )

" You are one looking dude oh- " Ryan said before stumbling towards the door.

"hi Ryan..still not ready. " Barbie said opening the door after he heard Ryan's fat ass stumble towards the door.

Barbie then left to go towards the mirror that was right around the corner.

He started to curl his hair then apply moisturizer on his face rubbing it fast.

"woah there, what's the rush?" Ryan explained with his arms resting on his      hips.

" sorry I'm having a big fashion show this afternoon" Barbie said stumbling towards the same door that Ryan hit his biG FOREH-.

"By the way the cat caterer is dropping off bliss food, and for taffy there's mini burgers shape like shoes. " Barbie said walking out with his designer clothes.

Not before Calling out y/n's name like a mating call.

Y/n slowly got out of her room as she heard barbie yell out her name. She quickly ran downstairs to say goodbyes to her favourite sugar daddy.

" And here I thought you were going to leave me without a kiss. " Barbie said with a small smirk on his face.

Y/n advarted her eyes and scoffed  before noticing the black hair male standing there with a small grin on his face.

The female quickly sprinted towards Ryan as they shared a hug with each other.

But what she didn't notice was Ryan's loving gaze at her.

And as most main Y/n protagonist she
Din't notice (😲).

While on the other hand the rich blonde stared at them with jealousy written all over his face.

" Barbie why the long face? " Ryan said holding y/n in his arms, the tan male giving him a fake smile.

The male blonde scoffed giving Ryan the middle finger.

" are you guys going to fu- " Y/n said
but before she can say anything else.

She saw both of them snap their necks at her with disgust in their faces.