EPISODE 4: RHAPSODY IN BUTTERCREAM

(there's wacky shit in here.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------    

( THIRD PERSON POV )

--------------------------------

" hmmm." Barbie said while humming.

He quickly let go of the bowl that had flour inside of it.

While chelsei and Stacie were just watching.

Chelsei trying to look over the table.
But couldn't she decided to use her tippy toes.

" These cupcakes are going to be huge "
Stacie said his eyes were expanding with pure excitement.

" There for Titus " Barbie exclaimed.

Barbie grabbed the bowl out of Stacie's hand not wanting his brother to touch it.

Chelsei hearing footsteps out the corner. She turned around to see her favourite person in the world.

" Y/n!!" chelsei yelled out before running towards the tall female.

Y/n grabbed chelsei put her into her arms as she starts to tickle her, Chelsei lets out giggles until they hear a cough.

The both of them turn around to see barbie and Stacie looking at them with a
Jealousy all written over their faces.

Stacie quickly changed his gaze and stopped staring..until he saw a bottle of vinegar.

He saw barbie not looking and turn aside to grab the bottle right beside the bowl.

Barbie quickly noticed it and slapped it out of his hand. Stacie yelped in surprise and looked at barbie with a questioning gaze.

" Sorry Stacie but you don't know how to cook properly " Barbie said his gaze looking down at Stacie.

I also betted on y/n on Titus if she could suck his dick better than his last girlfriend " Barbie said chuckling.

Y/n and chelsei heard their conversation.

Wanting to get payback at them they both looked each other there eyebrows raising up if it was Morse code.

Barbie and Stacie looked at them with questioning gazes on their face. Until Stacie whispered something too barbie that made him have a sour face.

As both of the males glared at each other. The small child quickly grabbed some eggs and broke them on top of their heads.

Both of them yelled out curses until they looked up to see an angered mother figure staring at them.

Y/n quickly grabbed a spoon and threw it at them. While on the other hand the small child was giggling clapping her hands, as she sees a war was about to brake out.