EPISODE 5 •|| Ken tastic, hair tastic||

ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ 😐 ɪ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴍ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ 😶 ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ... ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ 😐

_________________________________________                       ___________________________________________________________  ________

______________________________  ________

(Third person pov)

" Get your sparkle on~
shows the world,
where you belong-" Barbie singed.

But he was quickly interrupted by the feeling of cold water splashing his skin, he started to shutter trying to find warmth.

" Stacie a little bit more hot water please." Barbie yelled out.

A bunch of giggles could be heard from outside the door, which belonged to stacie and little chelsea.

Both of their giggles could be heard from outside the bathroom.

Until a loud high pitch scream came out.
The entire house echoing of the short blonde males screeching.

( Oops)
----------------------------------------------------------------

( Oops)----------------------------------------------------------------

Time skip
___________________________________________

" Barbie had a date planned ."
Chelsea explained.

The little child responded with a few giggles, her legs resting on top of the couch.

" And we're also having ice cream for dinner! " Chelsea said.

Chelsea grinned her smile getting wider and brighter. She faced the camera with a happy glint in her eyes.

But was quickly interrupted by background noises.
__________________________________________

" 996,997,998,999,1000 " Barbie said.

He was brushing his hair Infront of the mirror he was getting ready for their date.

It took a while for y/n to agree on this sudden 'date' idea but quickly agreed once the conversation had the word money in there.

His eyes looked towards the mirror showing his pretty doe eyes, almost if they were fake and not real.