: EPISODE 7 || DAY AT THE BEACH :

(.... EVERYTHING I FUCKING WORKED FOR 2 WEEKS DID NOT SavED
basically I scheduled 3 chapters for each Saturday and when I checked I dint see any updates or chapter, and when I checked if I wrote them and they weren't there, I'm very sorry for the this shit I fucking hate myself.)

( Crack chapter)
___________________________________________
______________________________  _________
___________________________________________

Third person pov.

" Okay Taffy show them,what you got."
Barbie said as he threw the frisbee at taffy.

Taffy started to do tricks and balancing the frisbees on her paw and her tail.

The whole group were all crowded next to each other, they were all sitting in their beach towels. So close together, that you could inhale kens ocean stinkie cologne.

" Wow- now that's really impressive. "
Ken said with a small smile on his face.

" Eh I've seen better. Even Clifford the red dog could do that. " Raquell said.

Raquell was still upset about the party they had the other week, it was great at first but then "they"  had to come in and ruin their party once again.

Chelsea just smiled and scooted closer to the person behind her, and you know who that is? Y/n.

Y/n looked down to see Chelsea pulling on her shirt and raised her hand to point to the unfinished sandcastle.

-------------- -------------- ------------- ----------- -------
                  ( Interview time )

" Today is the day I prove y/n I'm better than barbie, with something she can't ignore. " Raquell said with a small devious smile on his face.

"A score card, I've divided a clever way to O- " before the male could continue to talk, he was hit with another frisbee.

As the male stood there in the ground his card was thrown into the air and landed on his face with the edge hitting him at his nose.

Raquell started to groan before hearing the whining voice of barbie call out to him.

" Sorry raquell- taffy stil had a little too much zip in her trows. " Barbie yelled out.

The male stood there, face planted to the ground and started to imagine the blonde man's funeral.
----------- ------------ ------------ ------------- --------------

" Skipper! Wanna ditch those gadgets,
And get in the game. " Barbie smiled towards his brother.

But the male shoved him a bit, he was way too close to his comfort.

" In a minute I'm texting Travis he said he saw Nick, at the mall shopping at a hot topic and he is soo going to freak. "
Replied skipper he shoved his bangs aside from dropping on his face.

Barbie just stood there staring at the male with the ugliest glare he could give him.

" I've got a great idea! How about a sand castle building contest. " Raquell said.

Most of the males started to agree on Raquell's request, while the other two just sat there with bitch faces.

Chelsea looked up from y/n's lap and started to whisper and giggle in her ear.

Y/n stood there with the most sigma serious face she could ever make and picked up Chelsea and ran towards a stand.

" Hey! Where do you think you're going. " Raquell screamed out.