|| EPISODE 8 • STICKER IT UP ||

-------+++-+-+-------+++---+---+--------+---+-------++

I'm depressed...

ᴵ'ᵐ ᵏⁱᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵘᵗ ᴵ ʷⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ᴵ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵐᵒʳᵉ
--------+++-+-+------+++---+---+------+------+------++

Third person pov.

" Ooh!~ carpets, drapes and furniture to change color too match your outfit!" Barbie yelled out.

As the rest of the Millicent's gathered around him watching and as he scrolled through the pages as they watch him do it.

The barbie family decided they should arrange their house with new furniture in their household.

" Now that's a living room. " Barbie said with a teasing smile on his face that sat there.

" Can we get them barbie! " Chelsea said with a wide smile on her face.

" Can we, can we, can we! " Chelsea chirped.

Chelsea wanted a trampoline inside of the house, so she wouldn't have to get bored about staying in the house most of the time.

" You know guys I don't even remember the last time we decorated." Barbie replied.

Barbie glanced at everyone showing his petite smile.

" It' s been like forever.." Barbie said.

_______________________________________
( Interview time)

" Actually it was last Tuesday. " Barbie replied.

" And besides after everything happening it's nothing wrong with moving around a bit. " The blonde male said.

He sounded childish at the beginning but his tone slowly became lowered and sad.

It's been a while since anyone could go outside house after what happend in the pool party.
But the pretty blonde wanted to make the best out of it, after all what would a host do without hosting entertainment.
___----__-----______------_____-----___---_____

" How about a surround sound system, that literally surrounds the house. " Skipper argued.

" How about a chair that converts to a skateboard ramp. " Stace smiled until his face couldn't stretch any wider.

" Or a jungle gym with real monkeys on the monkey bars! " Chelsea said.

Everyone looked at each other Knowing they where thinking the same thing. Not before they ran towards different directions, as they all went to different parts of their houses going too there mobile devices to order them.

Barbie stood up and called them while, holding the magazine and using a telephone. While Chelsea ran to her room and went upstairs to her room too order it on her digital computer.

While on the other hand Stace and skipper used a modern day laptop and an iPad. Everyone was talking and not noticing they all finished their order and call at the same time.

The whole Robert family soon heard knocking. So, Chelsea being the first one to break her gaze out of her computer she skipped her way downstairs too open the door.

She came closer to the door and reached out for the handle.

" Who is it? " Chelsea yelled out.

" It's your mother. " A low voice called out.

Chelsea knowing her real mother left her and brothers alone at a young age, she knew the only person who make fun of it would be..y/n.