• EPISODE 6 : PARTY FOUL •

(𝕀'𝕞 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝟚 𝕠𝕣 𝟛 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------Third person POV

Third person POV.

" It's sweet, of Raquel to invite us it's going to be so fucking awesome! " Barbie exclaimed.

As Nick and y/n trailed behind him, both of them holding a bunch of snacks and treats in their hands.

Barbie pushed the door open to reveal purple painted walls and statues of the male's face, all of them different poses and covered In gold as they pass by.

" You know barbie- sweet and Raquel are two words you don't ever hear." Nick explained.

The male paused showing a 'sweet' gesture towards them, his other hand forming into a circle while the other hand, had one finger up.

" Nick cmon, your name is littereally one letter away from being called dick." Y/n said.

All of them started to chuckle and joke around until they passed a corner and lets just say the female was flabbergasted in her state.

His front yard was filled with men in different tuxedos and hairstyles. The poor female was too stunned until a corner of her eye saw a familiar face's.

Her eyes were expanding like a balloon.

Y/n couldn't mutter out a word and just hid behind the tall male, Nick gave the female confused glances towards her until he looked up.

レ乇乇 ム刀り リひイの there was a text sent in the group chat to beware of these 2 certain people.

Skipper couldn't say anything else but informed everyone to stay away and hide y/n until they were gone.

Barbie stood there awkwardly smiling and waving, until he heard someone speak up from the crowd.

" What where they thinking? "
Rando #1 said.

" I can't believe it." Rando #2 exclaimed.

" Who's the hot babe behind him?" Rando #3 muttered.

The whole crowd whispered and talked about them as some of them pointed at them with no shame.

" Oh wow." Barbie said.

___________________________________________

INTERVIEW TIME

"That stupid bitch wi- oh were on,
I've read the invitations 100 times. "
Barbie replied.

The male nervously muttered under his breath and looked up at the camera.

But the camera zooms In towards the plastic bag that can be seen with needles and pills inside of them. Barbie's smile dropped and slowly got closer to the camera.