Characters

Treyton William Harris

Age: 23

Nicknames: Trey

Treyton takes cares of his brothers as their legal guardian after their parents died in a car crash. He is very protective of his siblings and cares for them very much.

Jaxon Joseph Harris

Age: 18

Nicknames: Jax

Jax is 18 and in his senior year. He is very protective of his brothers but does enjoy messing with them a lot. He rarely lets his other siblings pick on Zac

Landon Adam Harris

Age: 16

Nicknames: Lando, Lan

Landon is definatly the meanest of siblings. He loves to pick on them and sometimes goes to far. He is in 11th grade and older than Jayden by 10 minutes. Although he can be mean he cares about them a lot.

Jayden John Harris

Age: 16

Nicknames: Jay

Jayden is the younger twin out of him and Landon, and is much nicer. While he still does like to mess with them, he knows when to stop. He cares about his brothers a lot and is very protective.

Santino Marcus Harris

Age: 15

Nicknames: Sonny, Tino

Sonny is in 10th grade and loves to mess with his youngest brother. He goes by Sonny and doesn't let anyone call him anything different. He is older than Sky by a few minutes and is much meaner. While he is mean, he cares about his brother very much and won't let anybody hurt him.

Skylar Martin Harris

Age: 15

Nicknames: Sky

Skylar is definatly the nicest of his brothers and gets along with Zac well. He doesn't like seeing the others be too mean, and will stick up for him if he can.

Zachary Daniels Harris

Age: 13

Nicknames: Zac, Zaky

Zac is the youngest of his brothers, and tries to avoid his older brothers. Although he loves them, he is a bit scared of them, and doesn't want to get on their bad side. He can be annoying to his brothers, but tries his best to fit in with them.