Apologies

I hate my brothers so much. Sonny and Landon are such dicks. It was shitty of Sonny to make me tell Landon it was me, and it was shitty of Landon to beat me up so bad. I haven't talked to them since I got home.

"Hey dipshit," Landon barges in my room. I ran home from school and I guess he's been looking for me. "You think we're done. Just cuz I had to beat up Paul Thompson, doesn't mean your getting off easy.

"What do you want." I growl. He shoots daggers at me.

"I'm still mad about the guitar," He tells me grabbing me by the front of my briefs, and pulling me up to his eye level.. 

"Fuck you." He slams me on my bed and starts punching me. Before he can get me to bad Sonny comes.

"Wait," Sonny runs in. "Landon it was me. I broke it, I broke the guitar. I made him say it was him." Landon glances at me and then at Sonny.

"GET OUT!" I scream while crying. "I HATE YOU BOTH!" I push Landon out and Sonny follows. Landon has a look of confusion on his face.

"Zach I'm real sorry." Sonny tries to explain but I slam the door in his face. Fuck them both.

Landon's POV

Gosh I feel terrible. Seeing him cry like that when he did nothing. I look at Sonny.

"You made him do that?" I glare. He nod his head. I'm about to attack him, but I think. Why is Zach mad at me, because I beat him up for something he didn't do, but I didn't know he didn't do it. Yet I'm still a shit brother, because it's just a guitar. He can just buy me a new one.

"Listen." I tell Sonny. "Your going to buy me a new guitar, and your getting a hanging wedgie."

"That's it?" Sonny questions. "Your not gonna pound me."

"It was just a guitar, that's replacable," I shrug. "Your also not gonna touch Zach for a week, and let him pick out a punishment for you and me."

"That's fair." He sighs. "I feel terrible." I nod my head before latching onto the back of Sonny's boxer briefs. I ignore whatever he's saying and bring him to my room. I hook him on the bed post of the bunk bed and let him dangle off.

"Ow," He groans, kicking his legs.

"Shut up." I say. "I'll let you down before my friends come over." I leave the room and head to Zach's. I knock on the door.

"Go away." He replies. "If your Landon or Santino go away." I walk a way and get an idea. I rush to Jay and I's room and ignore Sonny. I grab Jay's sweatshirt and his favorite hat. Jayden and I are identical twins, only his hair is a bit longer and lighter, but the hat will cover that. I run back to his room and knock on the door.

"It's Jayden." I lie. "Wanna talk." He creaks the door open cautiously and nods his head. I sit down on his bed and he looks at the floor.

"I hate them." He finally says. "I hate Santino, I hate Landon."

"I know they messed up, but you gotta forgive them." I say. He shoots me an icy stare.

"No I don't." He states. "As far as I'm concerned their not even my brothers. I hate them both." My heart breaks as he says these words.

"C'mon." I beg.  "I know they both feel terrible, Sonny's taking his punishment with no complaint, and Landon feels awful."

"Santino's getting punished?" He raises an eyebrow. "Where's Landon's punishment. He deserves one too. I hate him. I hate them both." He starts crying and puts his head on his pillow. I wrap my arms around him.

"No, they love you." I tell him. "They feel really bad."

"Shut up!" He screams. "Get out." I let go of him and stare at him. "Please go." He whispers. I leave the room and close the door. I take off Jayden's hoodie and hat and find him messing with Sonny.

"Why you have my stuff." He asks. I explain everything and why I was impersonating him. He nods his head. "Dam you guys fucked up. No wonder he won't talk to you" 

"Yeah we know." Sonny grits. "Now can you let me down please?" 

"Hell no, you made him lie to me." I growl. "Your lucky I don't beat your ass." I check the clock to see it's almost 5. My friends are coming over at 5:30, and I would like it if Zach could forgive me by then.

"Zach please." I plead, standing by his door. "I'll do anything." The door opens a few seconds later.

"Anything?" He asks. I nod my head.

"Anything, I feel really bad." I reply, clasping my hands together.

 "Alright, you have to be me new Jordan's, some clothes, and Sonny has to take me shopping too, and you both can't be mean to me for a while." He orders. I nod my head furiously. 

"Deal," I hug him. "When do you want to go shopping with us?"

"When I feel like it." He replies. "Probably tomorrow morning." I take him to my room and we explain the rules to Sonny.

"For how long can we not bother you." He questions.

"At least until Jax and Treyton get back." He tells us. Sonny nods his head.

"Can I get down now?" He whines, kicking his feet. "I'm really sorry."

"Should we?" I ask Zach. He ponders this for a moment before pulling on Sonny's legs, resulting in a scream.

"Yeah, I think he's had enough." Zach shrugs. I let Sonny down and he stalks off to his room. 

"Give your brother a hug." I sing. Sonny sighs, but wraps his arms around Zach. "Now say you love him."

"I love you." Sonny says in a flat tone.

"Yeah, I guess I feel the same." Zach responds in the same tone. Sonny let's go and goes to his room, slamming the door.

"Alright, get out of our room." Jay barks at Zach, punching him in the stomach. I have to stifle my laugh as Zach doubles over groaning.

"Heyy,"  He whines. "You have to be nice to me."

"I don't, only Landon and Sonny do." Jayden responds and shoves him outside our room before slamming the door.

"Gee, that was harsh." I laugh. Jayden shrugs.

"Donny just texted me, he's on his way." Jayden says. "It kinda sucks, cuz I think we were both planning on beating Zach up as entertainment." I shrug, knowing it's true.

"Well, we can still use Sky and Sonny." I point out, as the doorbell rings.

"Sounds good," Jayden walks to the tiny twins room and knocks on the door before barging in.

"You two, come down now." I bark. Skylar and Sonny both get up and start for downstairs. This is gonna be fun.