Prologue

He was dragging her downstairs gripping her hair in his tight clutch, hurting her legs and feet. She was whimpering and sobbing. Silent tears were flowing from her eyes. She was unable to fight his tight clutch becasue with her left hand she was holding her broken right wrist.

The mansion and its natives were sleeping in a peaceful sleep. She could not scream and no one could come to save her.

The mansion was the epitome of a palace. The people passing outside of it were envious of the people living inside this mansion.

But they did not know, that a beast also lived inside that palace and was practicing inhuman torture on a poor soul.

The beast had already made a hell within his castle for that poor girl.

She was meekly whispering a single sentence that she was sorry and did not know anything.

But rage and fury had turned his ears and eyes deaf.

She was not even asking him to believe her anymore. All she wanted was an escape from this at any cost.

"Zain, please" She again tried with quivered lips to soften his heart with her meek plea but all in vain.

He threw her into the cold water of the pool on a harsh wintery night.

She was standing in the middle of the pool water, holding her broken arm.

Like an arrogant man, he was watching the show of her helplessness.

He was enjoying it. On the one hand, he was drinking alcohol and on the other hand, he was smoking an expensive cigar. With a satisfactory smirk, he was enjoying her miserable state. His face displayed the pure shades of sinful darkness.

Her body was shaking very badly. Because he had already changed her into a very short and silk dress. The inner of the same gown she wore the day when she decided to be his forever.

But he was blind to see her broken arm, bruised face by the mercy of slaps, and lips decorated with cuts.
The side of her neck had already turned purple and blue with the earlier torture he did in the bedroom.
Her voluminous hair disheveled into a bird's nest in favor of his brutality.

Seconds changed into minutes and minutes changed into hours. But he was not showing any mercy.

Her strength was ending with every passing moment. She did not know how long she would stand it.

He stood up and was about to leave when she mustered up her courage and asked him the question she was fearing most to ask at the moment. She did not want him to land his further anger and fury on her.

"How..long..I..have..to stand here?" with trembling lips she stuttered the question.

Zain paused for a moment and thought about it. Then he turned his neck and replied to her without looking at her.

"Until you die!" after saying his last words he left. Granted. His wish was granted at that moment.

She hung her head low. So finally the time came. But how long it will take the pool to take her life?

How long did she have to wait?

She could not drown herself because she did not want to take the accusation of suicide. She had already suffered enough in this world. She did not want to ruin her akhirah (life after death) by sinning of suicide.

She was praying that her life after death would be peaceful. A few moments more and then she would be sleeping in her grave.

Her only regret was that she could not hug her children for one last time. She could not see her friend. But there was a peace that her daughter's suffering would end. Saliha will take care of her fairy, as it was promised.

The children will miss her for a few days but then they will learn to live without her. Even in her last moments, she was praying for the happiness and well-being of his children. After she was the mother. These would be her last prayers for her kids. But she prayed for him as well. Just one last time.

She prayed for Zain's happiness as well.

"Ya Allah heal his heart and soul from the wound of my betrayal. Give him the blessing of true love and a soul mate." She prayed this a bit loudly looking at the sky.

She was supposed to die a long time ago, it was the bonus life she was living. And now the expiry time of the bonus has come.

May Allah reunite her with her mother in heaven.

Sleep and exhaustion were empowering her. She would probably die by drowning in the pool. Someone in the past had forced her face many times in the water, but she survived it. But tonight she won't. She lost all hope. Or she did not have hope in the first place. No one will come to take her out of the water.

The blurred memories of her last five years of life flashed in front of her eyes.

She thought that would she drown in consciousness or unconsciousness.
Or would she die in a cold freezing temperature?

little did she know her assumption was going to prove wrong and Zain's words were going to be fulfilled.

She was already at gunpoint from a distance.

A sniper was already aiming for her head from a distance. The night and darkness were providing him with a perfect cover for his crime.

The red dot was not focusing on her head because due to the overwhelming sleep, her head was taking shocks. The assassin was waiting for many hours.

One

Two

Three

The bullet was fired through the sniper's gun.

A sharp pain erupted on the side of her skull killing her all senses of thinking and understanding.

With a loud splash, she fell into the depths of the pool water, welcoming the darkness.

Tonight his journey of revenge and her journey of redemption would end forever.

Did the angel of death come to receive her soul?

Okay, guys enjoy it. I got a time so I am updating it now. Because I am more than excited to write it.