Chapter 6

A bucket of ice-freezing cold water was thrown on Ayzel, with full thrust, awakening her and knocking her out of breath.

She gasped and tried to restore her breath.

It was thrown by a very bulky. She was the female version of Hitler with much horror face. From where did Zain find her?

"Sleep time is over." She said in a deadpan voice.

Like Ayzel was having a beautiful slumber here.

A small portion of rice old rice with a cup of water was served to her. She could even count the grains of rice.

The female warden untied her hands.

In two bites the meal was finished.

From the taste, Ayzel guessed they had served her some leftover rice, which had been cocked for many days.

"Use the washroom. After that, I have to tie your hands again." The emotionless voice of the lady hammered into her ears.

Ayzel nodded, and after using the restroom, her hands were bound again, as the scary lady said.

When Ayzel was left again in the dark cell, she suddenly felt a drop in the temperature. They purposely switched on the air-conditioner to make her body shiver and tremble.

Due to the extreme cold, her teeth clicked with each other.

Her first day of punishment started.

The same cycle repeated for six days. Ayzel guessed it by counting the number of buckets poured on her.

They could wake her by calling her name or shaking her but they selected the inhuman method. The cell was already filled with a rotten smell.

Of course, revenge is best served cold.

But the torture was not hurting her that much. She was worried about her kids how were they doing? Who was taking care of them? Was Fairy crying for her? How Saliha would have calmed her? Fairy must have got sick due to too much crying. Did Arham ask about her mother from Zain?

She never filled Arham's mind with hatred and other negativity. Would Zain do the same? Or fill Arham's mind with the negative image of hers?

She thought she had prepared herself mentally for Zain's torture. But she was wrong. After all, she was a mother and she forgot that fact in becoming Zain's prey.

Was she going to be a lifetime prisoner here? Would Zain show the mercy of death on her?

She was waiting for him to tell her what exactly his intentions would be.

                             ********

Meanwhile, Zain was spending time with the children. He was making kids strongly attached to him, his only concern was Arham, but Faheen came along with him too.

He took both children to the shopping mall where he fulfilled their every desire. But they ended by buying ten bags of Farheen against one bag of Arham. At which thing they place the hand, would have become theirs.

But it didn't let a single line on Zain's forehead.

Mariam tried very hard to butter the Arham, to be the favorite of her master. But the kids enjoyed time with Jojo.

In the absence of their mother, Jojo took care of the kid's needs.

At night both children slept with Zain, in his bedroom.

But even after all of his efforts, Arham still missed her mother. His face was visibly saying that he could not live any longer without her mother.

Zain was making different excuses to shift Arham's mind. But he was not that little or gullible.